2 Days Free Unlimited Usenet Server

2 Days Unlimited Free Usenet Server, No Card Details Required And SSL Connection Available.
Try This Out....................Especially if you are new to NZBs.
It is only a 2 day trial but is is unlimited and FREE.

:: Xennews ::

sorry to sound like a newb, how easy to set this up and what other applications do you need to use ?

Just a reminder, if your ISP is virgin media or BT then you have access to a 30-day retention server as part of your service.

i think so,kThanks very much will come in handy for the couple of bits i wanna grab
6.gif

I gave this a bash using grabit and I managed to download over 100gb of stuff well within the 2 day trial.

still working. i used it for 90gb of downloads on 6th-7th april

Just a reminder, if your ISP is virgin media or BT then you have access to a 30-day retention server as part of your service.

i pay for news hosting at the min but was thinking how good is virgin newsgroups i know it only 30days but can you download all the new tv shows and how is the take-downs on there and what sort of speeds are you getting ?

i pay for news hosting at the min but was thinking how good is virgin newsgroups i know it only 30days but can you download all the new tv shows and how is the take-downs on there and what sort of speeds are you getting ?

Their feeds comes from highwinds I believe and they carry all the binary groups. Of course subject to usual DMCA which AFAIK are pretty much the same as astraweb and all the other main suppliers. If you are using sickbeard & couchpotato you shouldn't have any problems grabbing the latest movies.

Speed wise, not maxing out my 120mb link but still getting 40 to 50mb.

xennews account gen here not used it for a bit still works

Attachments

• Xennews gen by Godfather 2012.rar
    1.5 MB · Views: 30
Back