1channel

toppo

Inactive User
Reaction score
when i try to use 1channel it shows the green screen and reboots,i'am using a vu duo on bh 2.0.9,thanks

try a different version or try tsmedia which has other options including 1channel, you need to get a version of 1channel that match's your set up.

was thinking of putting on xbmc to get 1channel and a few other ones,would you think that be ok,thanks

was trying to get 1channel working and having no joy,have try using tsmedia and still no luck,there must be a way around this,thanks

Is the box still green screening or are you just getting no search results? If its the latter and your in the uk it will be because your isp is blocking you from connecting to primewire.ag.. You need a proxy sever address to get round this.

just getting no search results,doing a bit of reading on setting up a proxy server,think i need to go back to school

In the latest tsmedia you can use movies 24, icefilms and watch tv without a proxy. Setting up a proxy is not that difficult but a little time consuming. I had mine running for about 2 months then they found out I was using it as proxy and suspended by account. I found a public address on the net the other week and that works well.

thanks kegnkiwi,i know the other ones are working ok,i will try working on this proxy set up and maybe a few beer will help,

Back