1channel on Open Pli - blank screen?

gokane1973

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys, wonder can anyone else confirm the problem i'm having is normal or if there appears to be something wrong with my 1channel plug-in or ?

I've used 1channel both manually installed and also now use the plug-in via TSmedia panel and both have same issue.

When I open a link, the media player opens ok, but 99% of the time simply sits there with black screen for around 4-5 seconds then goes back to the movie listings links page again. If the link was dead I thought the media player wouldnt open at all, and on occasion the TSpanel version does provide message that link is broken try another link.

I am using Openpli 2.1 on an 800se.

Is the above normal if theres a dead link on website or does it hint towards something else being wrong? Its confusing me as the searches find quite a few links on a variety of websites but they ALL do the same thing, so surely they cant all be dead?

This also happens on Icefilms plugin I have too.

Note it doesnt happen ALL the time and sometimes a movie does start playing but the vast majority of the time it does same thing.

Cheers for any help provided as I've tried reloading diff versions of this and am probably not needing to!

working fine here just checked

Thanks for the welcome!.

I dont have the greatest internet connection (4.5mb download) and was wondering is my broadband speed the issue, but on other occasions I managed to watch movies all the way through. Another problems I'm experiencing is when I do manage to get movie streaming, it can "boot" me out randomly at any point in time back to the movie listings page again. VERY frustrating.

Anyone else experience same cut-offs?

That's quite normal,same thing happens here,its usually when the link is dead,but can happen for other reasons,usually at their end not yours

yup, as ablove pretty much standard with 1channel and other web streaming apps, if the links are dead or theres excessive server delay etc..you get a blank screen and will be dumped back to your media player listings.
This happens frequently with 1channel on both my 800SE and VU DUO, running OpenPLI 2.1 on the 800SE and VIX 3.0 on the VU DUO.
I've had the random stream break issue as well as mentioned in the post above, indeed very annoying especially on certain streams that wont let you forward or rewind back to the point in the movie hwere the stream previously crashed at..
Oh well, shouldnt complain too much..theyre good plugins created by hobbyists for free//a few months ago..such plugins didnt even exist..

Thanks for the detailed reply, at least it confirms isnt my own set-up causing the issue.

And as you say, we should be thankful to the developers for their hard work in creating these plug-ins. Always much appreciated and seldom said...

That's quite normal,same thing happens here,its usually when the link is dead,but can happen for other reasons,usually at their end not yours

hello
wiz569

how's the fourm, have you got 1channel working at the mo?
its been down with me for about 2 weeks, im running openpli 3.0 4d image
iv found a fix for it but no insturtions on how to install im i doing somthing wrong?
hears the files and hope they help others : ( cant seam to upload them so will pm them to you so you can add them for me )
so iv been putting python 2.7 version into extensions and reboating and the plugin is there but get green screen when try to use it?
any help would be great, cheers :)

hello
wiz569

how's the fourm, have you got 1channel working at the mo?
its been down with me for about 2 weeks, im running openpli 3.0 4d image
iv found a fix for it but no insturtions on how to install im i doing somthing wrong?
hears the files and hope they help others : ( cant seam to upload them so will pm them to you so you can add them for me )
so iv been putting python 2.7 version into extensions and reboating and the plugin is there but get green screen when try to use it?
any help would be great, cheers :)

Ok heres the latest 1channel ipk's including the fix by ian,ipk's courtesy of ten below

Make sure to uninstall any other 1channel plugin first,and restart enigma2 in between and after :)

1channel - Downloads - DigitalWorldz - Satellite, Cable, Console Forums

Last edited by a moderator:
Back