17" aftermarket alloy wheels

Gary Jackson

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys, had some "Boss" 17 inch allys fitted to my pug 306 meridian estate, took them off when I sold it and now are just sitting in the garage doing nothing......does anyone know what other car they may fit?.....just bought a Citreon Picasso yesterday and dont pick it up till sat, anyone know if the stud pattern on the picasso is the same pitch as the pug 306?

Gary Jackson said:
Hi guys, had some "Boss" 17 inch allys fitted to my pug 306 meridian estate, took them off when I sold it and now are just sitting in the garage doing nothing......does anyone know what other car they may fit?.....just bought a Citreon Picasso yesterday and dont pick it up till sat, anyone know if the stud pattern on the picasso is the same pitch as the pug 306?
they use the same running gear m8 so if its 4 stud the they will fit no problem

Aaaah, thought Peugeot 4 stud were the same as Citreon...was'nt sure, I know some VW wheels fit Ford and some Ford fit Renault etc.

I'll post a pic when I get the Picasso, hopefully on Sat night the 5 spoke 17's will be on!.....that's if I don't have to roll the rear arches.....watch this space :Cheers:

Back