160gb ps3 out

linzi

Inactive User
Reaction score
was in the sony centre the other day and noticed they were selling 160gb ps3's for 320 quid

I would recomend getting a 60GB (PAL) PS3, it just supports more stuff thats why.
If your going to get a PS3 then Google:"Wiki PS3" and first link it is, that should show you what model number supports what.

was in the sony centre the other day and noticed they were selling 160gb ps3's for 320 quid

i havent seen any of these about in my local game/electrical stores. Also the release was very quiet. Usually you would see ad's on tv, in newspapers/magazines, bundled packages but with this model, nothing.

ive only seen them on the china sites
and as you can predict there copies?

160 gb wot they dont want u 2 no is that for £79 u can replace ur existing h/d and get a 500 gb that works perfect with ur ps3 so 160gb is a baby why waste ur money on new ps3 when u just replace ur g/b i will find the site and post it up next week but it is out there :Kickassro

I've replaced the 40gb HDD in my PS3 with a 500gb Western Digital jobbie but it was closer to 100 notes but well worth it as my PS3 is now media heaven :)

Back