12month ciggerette free

Manse

Inactive User
Reaction score
Well actually 1year 1day, amazing what being admitted to hospital can do to break the habit.
my e cig is taking a battering last few months but with low and no nicotine juice i don't count it has smoking lol.

ps its also my 14th wedding anniversary (22yrs together) but there isn't a commiseration section so ill add it here :proud:

well done keep going, I used the gum and got addicted to that lol , I'm 2.5 years smoke free, apart from when everyone else smokes around me.

Well actually 1year 1day, amazing what being admitted to hospital can do to break the habit.
my e cig is taking a battering last few months but with low and no nicotine juice i don't count it has smoking lol.

ps its also my 14th wedding anniversary (22yrs together) but there isn't a commiseration section so ill add it here :proud:

Well done mate but to be honest you are technically still smoking.
Why use the ecig if it's on low or nicotine free?
I remember my helper saying something to me...I was smoking 40 roll-ies a day and within a week I went down to 1 a day. I thought I had done really well and then she basically said if you can knock the other 39 on the head then why can't you beat the last one. She was right and I'm now 2yrs totally free.
Quit the e-cig mate. Until you do you won't be a non-smoker.

Well done mate but to be honest you are technically still smoking.
Why use the ecig if it's on low or nicotine free?
I remember my helper saying something to me...I was smoking 40 roll-ies a day and within a week I went down to 1 a day. I thought I had done really well and then she basically said if you can knock the other 39 on the head then why can't you beat the last one. She was right and I'm now 2yrs totally free.
Quit the e-cig mate. Until you do you won't be a non-smoker.

This bugs me. Sorry but it just does. He isn't smoking, He is Vaping. 0 smoke in an E Cig so its not smoking.

This bugs me. Sorry but it just does. He isn't smoking, He is Vaping. 0 smoke in an E Cig so its not smoking.

Smoking or vaping???

Still getting a nicotine hit either way so they are technically the same.

Smoking or vaping???

Still getting a nicotine hit either way so they are technically the same.

and it wont kill u m8 , its the 2000 plus bad stuff in fags that will

Nicotine is a substance found in most members of the Nightshade family of plants. Small quantities of it can be found in tomatoes, potatoes, aubergines (eggplants) and green pepper (Capsicum, the peppers used as vegetables). Nicotine is also present in the Coca plant. In higher quantities it is a very efficient poison. It acts on the nerves. It is a stimulant in lower quantities. It is one of the main reasons people are addicted to smoking.

Well done mate ive been a non smoker for the past 3 years and 4 months now ive been vaping since and would never look back.Keep it up mate and to those people who say its still smoking i suggest you and go and do some homework.

Keep on vapeing :)

It is one of the main reasons people are addicted to smoking.

Exactly. You smoke because you're body craves the nicotine hit regardless of what other chemicals are in cigs.

When you vape you are still giving your body the nicotine hit but in a cleaner form.

Therefore, as said before, you are still technically smoking when vaping because you are still feeding the nicotine crave.

u havnt a clue its not smoking its vaping , l like to vape the same way l liked a fag but this is harmless and harmless to others , we all have vises and this has no side affects so l think l will carry on

Well Done, mate, but be aware once a smoker alsways a smoker, even when packed in or using e cig you are now classed an ex-smoker not a nonsmoker. A GP or pharmaists or health proffecional will tell you the same.

Sorry to drone on a bit but Well done again :):):)

Congratulations on reaching 12 months cig free. I'm only one month but the e-cig certainly kills the craving. I'll be researching alternative vaping options in the next day or so.

Superb mate im wanting to stop, got a ecig so ill start tomorrow on a fresh day, hope to be posting im 12month stopped next year

Keep it up mate..I never started to smoke till I joined the army..wish I never started..but I enjoy it too much.

Except it's now almost 18 months, thread is 5 months old guys lol

To bad that "Swedish Snus" is not allowed to be sold outside Sweden, a lot of people quit smoking with the aid of it!

220px-Snus.jpg

Attachments

• Snus.jpg
    Snus.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 20
Back