1 Channel causing green screen crashes

sispurs

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi, since upgrading to BH 2.0.3 and downloading the latest 1 channel plugin from the server, I constantly get the GSOD when trying to use it.

I have attached the latest crash log in the hope that someone can help me sort this out as I use this plugin a lot.

cheers

Attachments

• enigma2_crash_1369072612.zip
    19.3 KB · Views: 3
hi M8
it has always has crashed boxes with green screen forget it and use ice films plugin

1channel is pretty unstable I get multiple green screens using 1channel on both my 800se and VU Duo. Try using the latest version of TSMedia this has 1channel, icefilms and others all integrated into a single app. I havent had any green screens using the latest version of TS Media even the search fucntion is working, this always used to cause green screens before

Last edited:
i dont get green screen but none of the links work on my 1channel. have stopped using it and back on icefilms

well you wont get green screen if you didn't get one channel link to work

1 Channel website is down at the mo, has been for the last two weeks, that's why there are no links.

1 Channel website is down at the mo, has been for the last two weeks, that's why there are no links.

The plugin has been fixed and the site is now called letmewatchthis :)

Back