1.50 kernel released for 3.71 M33

happy days and with this released aswell,,,Official PSP Custom Theme maker

Excellent Been Waiting for this . Will update later tonight..

One Quick question. Will I have to put my original Flash0 back on or can I just upgrade with my custom theme.

no theme though doesnt look right lol

im going to check the RCO's later, ive already seen a few attempts on PSP-HACKS. there was also talk of converter so maybe it wont be long before someone makes 1

bro thanks for the custom theme
@kryton u think sv capture work on this?
dunno mate not updated yet. it shouldnt hurt anything if you try it though.
what custom firmware btw? a sony made 1?

just tried ,it dont work
hmm you enabled the plugins?. i also read that 3.71 had a built in screenshot taker, but bugger if i know how that works (if it really has)
gonna update after din dins

taken from PSP-HACKS "Here's what I've found hidden in 3.71 so far. Take away from this whatever you want; hopefully it'll stir up some speculation and get people interested.

* An official screenshot plugin, which saves either JPEG or PNG images to ms0:/PSP/SCREENSHOT, named *_####.JPG or *_####.PNG"

i think calo's 3.71 M33 noob proof installer has the 1.50 patch in as ive just updated using this and my homebrew is working

i think calo's 3.71 M33 noob proof installer has the 1.50 patch in as ive just updated using this and my homebrew is working
hmm you sure? calo's installer was released 4 days ago.
can you change the kernel in the recovery menu to 1.5 before doing the 1.5 addon?

hmm you sure? calo's installer was released 4 days ago.
can you change the kernel in the recovery menu to 1.5 before doing the 1.5 addon?

my iso's worked fine but not ebook reader. run the update and reader worked ok.

iso's will run fine mate.
its homebrew app's that require the 1.5 kernel that wont, like the ebook reader and thats why you also couldnt downgrade to 1.5 with the recovery menu.

all sorted now though :)

Guy's one more quick question.

Instructions.

- Copy the directory UPDATE to /PSP/GAME/UPDATE.
- Get sony 1.50 update and copy it to the root with name "150.PBP"
- Run the program and done.

Where do I get the sony 1.50 update from ?

Sorry for the dumb question. I'm on 3.71 m33 just don't want a brick

Back