05.11.10 New patches 6000 7000

Hi Lads

Once again thanks Phantom for new patch - keep up the good work mate it really appreciated :banana:

Unfortunatly im still having issue with some servers not connecting

some do and some dont

Anyone else with same issue?

cheers lads

patch732p test CCcam

Still appears to be an issue with the problem patch732p CCcam server connection some connect some dont

is fine when reverted back to patch726p CCcam OK

TM-6900 HD Super 732p This release is not stable and found remote is freezing (thanks Giga for the info)

Will load and give it a whirl.
Using 729p at moment.
Great to be getting these new Patches Phantom. Many thanks.
Would be nice to know what Patches do. Thanks again.

Hi lads
i had problems with servers not connecting and when they did connect
they were freezin and glitching a lot or even comlpetely freezing that i had to reboot the box but i read on a forum that before you load a new patch to do factory reset first make sure you backup your channels first then load original
software wich you can find in the downloadcenter under ect. then do factory reset then load your new patch and folowed by an other factory reset.
since i'm doing this i have no problems with my cccam connecting and very little
freezes and glitching sounds like a lot of work but it does work a threat.

Hi Tony66

Can you please confirm what is fixed?

the remote issue?

is there still the connection issue?

cheers mate

Can i use any of these for tm8000 Hd combo?

nop mate, still waiting for the great digidude to get back to me. i have got to the point where i can connect to a few servers. but its only clearing just a hand full of channels. have tried reflashing and every thing but it wouldnt clear any more channels...ne idea?

on the free servers you won't clear much more than a handful off channels
to get more you will have to cardshare or go for payservers

Hi Tony66

Can you please confirm what is fixed?

the remote issue?

is there still the connection issue?

cheers mate
there is no problem with patch 732p, Giga had a problem with is setup, I've loaded the patch 732p on my TM the usual way and found no problems,with no freezing

Hiya Guys,

Should i expect a 6000 non super patch soon or was this a one off release. changing Patches for to view both 19e and 39e packages is a bit of a pain.

anyone intersted in a 2 month old 6800 non super? i was ill advised before i made the purchase!

Hi lads
I have been playing around with the new patch for the tm-7100 hd triple
The biggest changes i found was, before you could only record a channel from your cccam if you were watching it at the same time if you would switch to an other server channel you would have no recording now you can record 3 server channels and then a message record full comes up but it will record the three channels with 3 channels recording the recording starts to glitch a bit ,but you can record and watch a different channel no problem,so this is a great fix.
The other fix is before if you had the timer set for recording a movie and you were watching a sportsmatch when the movie would start the reciever would switch over to the channel your going to record and you would not be able to swith back to your sportmatch for about a minute so you could miss a goal.Now the recording happens in the background so your live channel stays your live channel, great changes for the tm-7100 makes me enjoy my tm even more.:Clap:

Hi lads

The other fix is before if you had the timer set for recording a movie and you were watching a sportsmatch when the movie would start the reciever would switch over to the channel your going to record and you would not be able to swith back to your sportmatch for about a minute so you could miss a goal.Now the recording happens in the background so your live channel stays your live channel, great changes for the tm-7100 makes me enjoy my tm even more.:Clap:

Thanks for the info. I'm hoping the same thing happens when you're watching a pre-recorded programme. At the moment, when a new recording starts, the pre-recorded programme switches off. As someone who records virtually everything, partly so I can fast forward through ad breaks and partly so I can watch at a time that suits me, I find it really irritating having to restart the pre-recorded programme and then fast forward back to where I was!

I just don't relish the thought of having to do another factory reset. It'll be the third in the last couple of weeks for one reason or another.

@ Phantom m8, I just wonder what is new on the 7.32p, I believe most people can't find anything new on it so why the new patch?

Regards...
Gen...

Back