02 genie sim cheat

essexpete

Inactive User
Reaction score
not sure if this has been on board-but if you are a payg customer with genie sim-u activate the cheat and dont have to top up each month to get your free 300 texts..seen a few guys on ebay selling it so has anyone tried it and it actually worked...if so that qualifys as a freebie!

essexpete said:
not sure if this has been on board-but if you are a payg customer with genie sim-u activate the cheat and dont have to top up each month to get your free 300 texts..seen a few guys on ebay selling it so has anyone tried it and it actually worked...if so that qualifys as a freebie!

i bought it load of shite you have to leave your phone unused for days

and have to fiddle with settings absolute shite

totally agree changing date on phone basically make a note of day that you topped up to get your 300free text then change date on phone back to that date and dont use phone for that day and also hope nobody phones or text you on that day defo a load of crap m8 have to have phone turned on

essexpete said:

hi m8
i have been doing this since 7/11/03 only topped up about 5 times since then as i forgot to reset my phone. i use this phone just for txt and i get the 300 every month

craig,
as i understand you have to have over £10 of credit on the phone for the cheat to work-under £10 and it needs another top up from yourself -and yeah just use it for texin and keep another phone for calls.

as for having to have the phone inused for days-i was led to beleive u just reset the date back to your top up date and left it 24hours-and then when the new month arrived 02 text u with your free messages.

essexpete said:
craig,
as i understand you have to have over £10 of credit on the phone for the cheat to work-under £10 and it needs another top up from yourself -and yeah just use it for texin and keep another phone for calls.

as for having to have the phone inused for days-i was led to beleive u just reset the date back to your top up date and left it 24hours-and then when the new month arrived 02 text u with your free messages.

hi m8
if you top up 1/01/06 thats your anniversary date when it comes to the 30/01/06 reset fone back to 1/01/06 and leave on without touching for 24 hours
after 24 hours reset fone back to right date and wait for txt
dont know about you having to have more than £10 in it

so u have had a credit of less than a 10enner and still got 300 texts the next month?-i asked a guy on ebay some stuff and he said u have to have min of £10 for the cheat to work.
if u know diff let me know

cheers m8

essexpete said:
so u have had a credit of less than a 10enner and still got 300 texts the next month?-i asked a guy on ebay some stuff and he said u have to have min of £10 for the cheat to work.
if u know diff let me know

cheers m8
hi m8
as a treat from o2 i getting free txts between 7-8 and i have no money in fone just now. waiting on my top up date for the 300 txts let u no how i get on

hi m8
reset my fone with no credit in and now got my free txts back again
let you no how long it lasts
cheers

i thought the credit is stored on ur networks compute along with the dat u last topped up

so if u change the date on ur phone i dont think it will make a difference with the network because they have the right time

any thoughts on this???????

i agree it wotn be as easy as changeing ur date same goes for like when u download some software and ur trial ends if u could just whack ur calnder back it would defeat the point :D thats my opinion anyways ;@P

lm amazed no one has come u with a auto back date software crack , must be someone out there ?

fes_786 said:
i thought the credit is stored on ur networks compute along with the dat u last topped up

so if u change the date on ur phone i dont think it will make a difference with the network because they have the right time

any thoughts on this???????
yeh im sure your right otherwise we would be able to update our credit with our programmers ( the infinity unlimited has a simm slot ): mr ed : : mr ed :

charlie senator said:
yeh im sure your right otherwise we would be able to update our credit with our programmers ( the infinity unlimited has a simm slot ): mr ed : : mr ed :
hi m8
all i know is i topped up on the21/3/06
changed the date back to that on the 19/4/06
changed my fone back to the right date today and have sent 30 txts already
and i have zero credit in my fone

Back