£4.99-Wii Mega Accessory Pack - Black Was £29.99

NoodlesJoe

Inactive User
Reaction score
Malta- Fleur de lys."In hoc signo vinces"

cde5c8fa.jpg

Wii console accessory pack

The Mega accessory pack for the Nintendo Wii console has everything needed to bring a fun, realistic and enhanced experience to playing your favourite Nintendo Wii video games. With a wide range of adaptors for your Wii remote controller and grips to improve accuracy and performance this pack is an essential for all Nintendo Wii owners. Available in black or white.

* Simply insert the Wii remote controller into the handle and then attach the adaptor of your choice.
* Includes a golf club adaptor, a baseball bat adaptor, a tennis racquet adaptor, racing wheel surround and also a joypad adaptor.
* 1 blue and 1 pink wrist strap for the Wii remote.
* 1 blue and 1 pink silicon skin for extra grip on the Wii remote during game play.
* Weight 600g.
* Size H22, W27, D9cm.
* for ages 8 years and over.
* EAN/Barcode: 5016743074739.

Buy Wii Mega Accessory Pack - Black. at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for .

cde5c8fa.jpg

Wii console accessory pack

The Mega accessory pack for the Nintendo Wii console has everything needed to bring a fun, realistic and enhanced experience to playing your favourite Nintendo Wii video games. With a wide range of adaptors for your Wii remote controller and grips to improve accuracy and performance this pack is an essential for all Nintendo Wii owners. Available in black or white.

* Simply insert the Wii remote controller into the handle and then attach the adaptor of your choice.
* Includes a golf club adaptor, a baseball bat adaptor, a tennis racquet adaptor, racing wheel surround and also a joypad adaptor.
* 1 blue and 1 pink wrist strap for the Wii remote.
* 1 blue and 1 pink silicon skin for extra grip on the Wii remote during game play.
* Weight 600g.
* Size H22, W27, D9cm.
* for ages 8 years and over.
* EAN/Barcode: 5016743074739.

Buy Wii Mega Accessory Pack - Black. at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for .

predominantly, usless. it only cost £10, over 12 months ago. mine is in white though.

predominantly, usless. it only cost £10, over 12 months ago. mine is in white though.

I was gonna say probs 2 things id use in that pack. My missus bought the kids a white pack which was similar it's stuffed in a draw and never used lol.

Back