£30 too much?

depends if you get some games with it m80 other wise it is up to you how much you want to pay tbh

No games as it its a local shop well he said no games on phone but that could be because i could be anyone asking!!! I also have a laptop and cant be bothered with sata card thingy. The price quoted was between £30 and £50 but he said probably £30. I will agree price beforehand though

£30-£35 is avg where i live, only cos i live 2 mins from Bowlers Comp fair.

if you can do it yourself, then do so m8, otherwise, be cheeky and ask if games are thrown in, even if it is just one, it's a saving.

I consider that harsh for the work involved

well i reckon £30 is fair price.
If for some reason if goes wrong the person doing is liable to replace so i say fair price with free game so you know it works

A reputable modder will check the key more than once in Hex, If its a LiteOn, the will spoof a drive where possible, £30, Ive done collect and return for that

Kannection charge £50 for flashing so I brought the kit and took the risk of doing it myself. I would say £30 is a good price as the kit costs that much to buy.

Mines a benq drive as i had a look last night through the hole behind faceplate. Are these easier to do? Plus neighbours mate does them for £45 but says he does them with stealth program so they dont get banned but after reading up on this forum i find that a little iffy as i thought any modded box can and probably will get caught playing backups?

Maybe im wrong! A guy has offered to do it for free which im really pleased about but would rather pay something only problem is i live in Bradford and he's in Lincoln :(

too much aye it is

20 is the most anybody should pay,and thats including postage since only the drive is needed

im happy doing it for a packet of smokes n a thank you lol

A reputable modder will check the key more than once in Hex, If its a LiteOn, the will spoof a drive where possible, £30, Ive done collect and return for that

i live in gateshead, got 2 for you mate, when will you be here? pmsl

oh you said a reputable modder, sorry i missed that bit lmao

liable how, what could you do about it?

Well if i for some reason killed someones box i would buy another (or parts damaged at my cost)to replace personally .
As when you mod something and flash theres always the thought it could fook up .
If i new someone who could flash for £30 when i did my first one i would have paid it but the closest i knew was shop in Dundee charging £50 so i decided to take the chance.

Once you have the drive key, you cant really go wrong, MTK chips = erase / flash

Hitachi: Remove TSOP + Willem

Even bad flashed Hitachi's should contain key as sector 90004000 (Key Sector) shouldnt be modded.

Back