£30 OFF at Littlewoods.co.uk

Code only available on 1st order. Not valid on credit card orders. :(

I want a Karcher pressure washer costing £100... need more codes to bring price down £50 if possible...

Is there no more 10% off codes and delivery free codes?

ZQ298 to save £2.95, thanks to Devilfish.

I think you can only use one money off code at a time.

ZG0166 (£20 off)
ZQ298(free delivery)

I used both on my Samsung order mate and it accepted them both :)

I tried to use the £30 off code and the £20 off code and it only accepted the £30 one.

It allowed me to use the free delivery one as well though.

if u cant use credit or debit card then how can u get the £30 off? do u need 2 take it in store?

I tried to use the £30 off code and the £20 off code and it only accepted the £30 one.

It allowed me to use the free delivery one as well though.

Yes sorry, that was what I meant, I used the £30 off and the £2.95 and it worked. I didn't read your post correctly, I thought you had posted the £30 and the free delivery coupons only. :)

You choose the 20 week option. It's interest free and works out at
£1.80 per week.

I took this option aswell, but as soon as I recieve my 1st invoice I'll clear the total balance :)

....and that'll be another good score on my credit record ;)

£30 off worked for me tried it on Liverpool shirt. cheers mate : spook :

£30 0ff code

Tried this £30 code and it was accepted, but at checkout it was declined. I rang up littlewoods and was told the minimum spend to use the code was £60 even for first time customers. I did manange to get the £15 off for first time credit customers tho and used the free delivery code that was supplied in this thread. nice code if you want to make something up to £60 and get £30 off with free delivery.

Back