£25 off at littlewoods min spend 0.00

i used the code at very it showed fifa discounted until dispatch and it shows the full price now and theyve taken full payment from my bank i put a enquiry in last night theres no way im paying 45 for fifa

mate they charge your card full price then they refund the voucher code in 2-3 days later.

thanks mate the day after full payment was taken the 25 refund went in and fifa was deliverd im well happy got cod mw2,gta iv and fifa for less than 50 quid for the lot this week

ZQ348 works for £20 off over £20...

Taken from total at checkout when paying by card...
Genio Touch O2 Mobile Phone £99.00
GBP 20 VOUCHER ZQ348 -£20.00
SUBTOTAL £79.00
Delivery £0.00
TOTAL INCLUDING DELIVERY £79.00

Last edited:
cheers m8 , just used the above for a 20 quid saving on my nephews overpriced christmas present .

:Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap:

do thery refund as the order is deliveried as im still waiting for goods as well as the refund?

14/11/09
Payment Received - Thank You 55.00 CR

Sundry Items And Adjustments

14/11/09
Item Refund To 20.00

14/11/09
Promotional Discount 20.00 CR
14/11/09
REFUND TO DELTA 20.00 CR
Items you've ordered 14/11/09 AO89214 Fred Perry Tipped Pique Polo Navy M 55.00

14/11/09
CHARGED TO DELTA 55.00

they charge full price and credit the discount to your card

mate they charge your card full price then they refund the voucher code in 2-3 days later.
spot on mate
my 25 was refunded the day after the full amount was taken from the bank if it hasnt after 10 days you need to ring them and they refund manually when i used code at littlewoods a while back both payment and refund was done at the same time.

spot on mate
my 25 was refunded the day after the full amount was taken from the bank if it hasnt after 10 days you need to ring them and they refund manually when i used code at littlewoods a while back both payment and refund was done at the same time.

no refund going to have to call them i think

you have to wait 15 days, thats when the "return" policy expires. they said that if they refund and then you send the item back for any reason they might refund it again, so now they wait till the return time expires then they refund the money....make sense to be honest....lol

Back