£20 xboxes

oneman

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Just before Xmas, Game were doing second hand xboxes for £20. Does anybody know if this offer is still going on and if any of the stores have them in stock ?

Just before Xmas, Game were doing second hand xboxes for £20. Does anybody know if this offer is still going on and if any of the stores have them in stock ?

I dont't know the answer to this, however my local cash generators do them for £20 - £30 if your still loking for one. There might be one local to you?

I dont't know the answer to this, however my local cash generators do them for £20 - £30 if your still loking for one. There might be one local to you?

Got one in the next town. Might give them a call this afternoon as my sister is after a media centre for the kids and she came round to look at my setup last week and was well impressed.

Got one in the next town. Might give them a call this afternoon as my sister is after a media centre for the kids and she came round to look at my setup last week and was well impressed.

Definately worth a phonecall. You have nothing to lose

Also try Blockbuster, I got a couple for 29.99 each, I had to ask in store as they wern't well advertised.

I also got them to check the date on the bottom to get the most recent version they had, I ended up with a 1.6 n 1.4!

yeah mate cos i went to game and they were doing a game cube for 20 smackers.

Called CC and they had 2 black and 1 crystal at £35 each including two games of my choice. I am going to see if they will knock the price down without the games.

Game are definatly still running the offer. Ive picked up two in the past week .. both £19.98 each.

I got one from Hereford and one from Cheltenham, both pre-owned (obviously). I think I got the last ones they had at the time but they said they get them in fairly regularly.

They make an unbeatable media center at that price.

Well CC was closed today but popped in to Game and got one black and one crystal at £19.98 each (yipee). The staff mentioned that they have not had any more trade-ins since Xmas. Already soft modded them.

hi
my local cex is doing them for £30 dont know if you have a cex by you but if you do try them

Damn... ive been looking for a good source for these as im running MythTV Frontend via XBMC nowdays... time to pester a few stores :)

Got 4 from cash generator.

They were being sold as faulty for £5 each.

All 4 work no problem.

1 box was already hard chipped and the other 3 I soft modded in no time.

My Xbox is my media centre for watching films I've downloaded, now have 1 in the lounge, bedroom and all 3 kids bedrooms all connected to the network.

Just a shame new games dont get released anymore like they still do for the PS2

Back