Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

£150 off if you trade in old TV?

Bally12345

VIP Member
VIP Member
Just saw an advert wasnt paying much attention but its was basically something along the lines of buy a new TV for the World Cup and get £150 towards your new one any make and model... Would this apply to my old 32" Toshiba CRT or would it be one of the upto £150 deals... Think it might of been a Currys advert not sure.

Just saw an advert wasnt paying much attention but its was basically something along the lines of buy a new TV for the World Cup and get £150 towards your new one any make and model... Would this apply to my old 32" Toshiba CRT or would it be one of the upto £150 deals... Think it might of been a Currys advert not sure.

John Lewis. Not the cheapest by a long way but all their TVs come with Five Years Warranty and their Customer Service is the Bees Knees

I always use a Company called Richer Sounds they do all TV Video DVD Audio equipment etc.

Brilliant staff, very helpful and very reasonably priced with great warranty deals and service. Also have Internet store.

I think the advert says up to £150, but if they are giving that amount for any tv px i've a 6inch black and white tv you can trade if you want it :).

I think its upto 150 if the tv your buying is over 600 quid. It might be more but it basically works that way.

(More expensive tv you buy the more theyll give you for your old one)

Back