£15.00
Promotional Code:
ZG753
Expiry:
31/08/2009
Applies to:
All items on Littlewoods.com
Instructions:
Apply the code as a new customer and get the money off. A friend just ordered Resistance fall of man for the PS3 for absolutely nothing!

the code works at kays too to ive got resistance fall of man in the basket (at kays) as said above but my basket comes to 3.95 after delivery still a bargain but i think some people are getting free delivery but im not sure why or how.

Just used this code zg753 today 1st September and its still working. Thanks

That is a fantastic deal, if only new releases were a good prices from Littlewoods.

Thanks, great deal .. got a £25 quid webcam for a tenner.

Rep added :)

have any of you lot got the things you ordered. I ordered an puma ruck sack from littlewoods using this voucher code making it free for me. After giving my bank details it gave me the order details and was written that i will recieve confirmation email when the product has been safely processed. I still have not recieved the email, and today is the delivery date?

any ideas? Where did you get this from marra, incase i call up littlewoods and they ask.

thanks

hnj

reply to hnj I have rcvd my order and my partner ordered as well using this voucher both to the same address and both items have been rcvd the only thing that littlewoods did was charge us the full amount and then refunded the £15 each back into the bank account a day later.

reply to hnj I have rcvd my order and my partner ordered as well using this voucher both to the same address and both items have been rcvd the only thing that littlewoods did was charge us the full amount and then refunded the £15 each back into the bank account a day later.

thats the norm that mate they did the same for me with another code.

Brilliant, just orderd the mrs a scarf for her b-day. cost me £0!!

Back