£1.75m for Jordan's wedding photos

Zooropa

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Jordan and Peter Andre have secured a £1.75 million deal for the publication of their wedding photos.
asis55200431517PM.jpg

The former I'm A Celebrity stars are planning to tie the knot later this year at Fyvie Castle in Aberdeenshire.

The deal beats the £1 million paid to the Beckhams for their wedding photos in 1999, and to Catherine Zeta Jones and Michael Douglas in 2000.

Ex-SAS soldiers will be hired by the couple to stop guests from smuggling cameras into the ceremony, according to a report in The People. However, there are also worries that guests with camera phones could spoil the exclusive deal with OK! magazine.

funny you mention it, i just got my invite only yesterday, and it stated i have no need for my mobile phone, cos they will be using jammers to block all signals.

its to much money,,,, has anybody seen the jorden video on the internet, kid you not she has got the uglyest f***y i have seen in my life. its like a pound of mince..........

larsson said:
its to much money,,,, has anybody seen the jorden video on the internet, kid you not she has got the uglyest f***y i have seen in my life. its like a pound of mince..........

lol...............

and been bashed a lot...................

Good God, the worlds gone mad lol. Good luck to em I say, none of us would turn down that sort of cash!

wow.....thats more money than we will ever see in our lifetime.......if only.....its makes you sick....some people have all the luck...

:Frog: :Frog: :Frog: :Frog: :Frog: :Frog: :Frog:

Back