office 2007 wont update

allroad

Inactive User
Reaction score
anyone else having this problem 2 major updates on the msoft site but it wont update

anyone else having this problem 2 major updates on the msoft site but it wont update
What is your Operating System and are you using Office update/windows update/Microsoft update. If you know the actual update number you may be able to download the update??

I have the "cough" corporate edition which has updated without issue. One thing that i cant do though is download letter templates. Only a small niggle though so I think I'll pass on any complaint to microshaft. Dear dear this cough is catching.:eater:

Does the Update cause a major problem? As in if you dont have it will it kill you? lol

If its the *Cough* version I would just be happy it works fine. :)

Regards

Simeonipicker

went to there site and it wants to install a genuine office validation proggy i declined LOL

has anyone done this and did it work ok ?

I did what you did allroad. B ut i actually went that step further. All it did was tell me my copy didn't seem to be genuine : shocked2 and if i could e-mail microshaft blah blah blah. Needless to say i have just left it at that. Office still works and updates fine through the windows updates but i cant download any letter templates. Oh well we cant have it all.

I have the *cough* enterprise edition and that downloads updates and has also be validated. My *cough* version of XP ultimate has also been validated and receives updates.

i have the same versions cough cough as harry.....vista ulimate and enterpise...same ere ..went on update ..all vaildated and updated :D

Back