guide to getting Wii Sports Rersort working

Leeagt

Inactive User
Reaction score
Folks,

Here is 3 ways to gettting Wii sports Resort working . Not my work but solution 1 works for me

Solution 1

1. MAke a NeoGamma Folder in the root of SD card and put the RZTP.dol file inside it. Boot.dol needs to be there too
2. Load Neogamma R6 via Homebrew Channel and have the settings like this:

002 fix: ON
Alternative dol: SD

3. Then just launch the disc or USB. You'll see a stupid video for about 3 minutes. Video ends and then it restarts the Wii
4. Restart Neogamma and change the settings so the it doesn't run the alternative dol.

I can't give you the alt dol(I think its copyrighted), but googling RZTP.dol works.

-----------
Solution 2

You can use a (USB)Loader with 002 fix and alt. DOL support.

1. Start the first introduction video with the alternate DOL(rip it with a tool like wiiscrubber) and watch it. You end in the Wii menu and the game itself doesn't work.
2. Switch off the alternate DOL function and run the game again, now you can play it.
Doesn't try to view the video again from the game, it work only with the alternate DOL function, the game only without it. wink.gif

^^ Tested on a PAL Wii with 4.0e and a PAL version of WSR.

---------------------

Solution 3

How to get Wii Sports Resort working(disc/sd/usb on softmods, will work for hardmodded Wiis too, but would be kind of pointless to do it this way on these):
1. Get NeoGamma:
NeoGamma Thread - GBAtemp.net
2. Run NeoGamma from HBC
3. Select alternative .dol loading from disc
4. Start the game
5. Select the .dol that is NOT the main.dol
6. Watch all movies
7. The Wii will crash/reboot
8. Set NeoGamma back to no alternative .dol loading
9. Use your preferred method to play the game

If you get an error, freeze or reboot AFTER step 5, you may have the wrong cIOS and/or wrong settings. The game does not like it if you force the video mode. To solve cIOS "question", install rev13a:

Folks,

Here is 3 ways to gettting Wii sports Resort working . Not my work but solution 1 works for me

Solution 1

1. MAke a NeoGamma Folder in the root of SD card and put the RZTP.dol file inside it. Boot.dol needs to be there too
2. Load Neogamma R6 via Homebrew Channel and have the settings like this:

002 fix: ON
Alternative dol: SD

3. Then just launch the disc or USB. You'll see a stupid video for about 3 minutes. Video ends and then it restarts the Wii
4. Restart Neogamma and change the settings so the it doesn't run the alternative dol.

I can't give you the alt dol(I think its copyrighted), but googling RZTP.dol works.

-----------
Solution 2

1. Start the first introduction video with the alternate DOL(rip it with a tool like wiiscrubber) and watch it. You end in the Wii menu and the game itself doesn't work.
2. Switch off the alternate DOL function and run the game again, now you can play it.
Doesn't try to view the video again from the game, it work only with the alternate DOL function, the game only without it. wink.gif

^^ Tested on a PAL Wii with 4.0e and a PAL version of WSR.

---------------------

Solution 3

How to get Wii Sports Resort working(disc/sd/usb on softmods, will work for hardmodded Wiis too, but would be kind of pointless to do it this way on these):
1. Get NeoGamma:
NeoGamma Thread - GBAtemp.net
2. Run NeoGamma from HBC
3. Select alternative .dol loading from disc
4. Start the game
5. Select the .dol that is NOT the main.dol
6. Watch all movies
7. The Wii will crash/reboot
8. Set NeoGamma back to no alternative .dol loading
9. Use your preferred method to play the game

If you get an error, freeze or reboot AFTER step 5, you may have the wrong cIOS and/or wrong settings. The game does not like it if you force the video mode. To solve cIOS "question", install rev13a:

is there a more permanent solution to this as this requires keeping the sd card in ur wii...

there must be a way of getting the neogammer on the front screen without going in to homebrew channel?

please help

is there a more permanent solution to this as this requires keeping the sd card in ur wii...

you only need use the fix dol once, when you have watched the video you can delete the fix and just play it however you choose as long as it as the 002 fix eg neogamma rc6,
ps @leeagt nice guide m8 this should help a few people.

ok guys i have got the neogamer to work after renaming a few things and it works but i would like to install a launcher like gamma that will work from front screen instead of going thru homebrew channel etc to launch the game( wii sports resort )

any one managed this yet?

ok guys i have got the neogamer to work after renaming a few things and it works but i would like to install a launcher like gamma that will work from front screen instead of going thru homebrew channel etc to launch the game( wii sports resort )

any one managed this yet?

you could use a forwarder mate ive been looking for one myself ive not had the chance to look properly yet though if anybody as one could they post it please. am i right in thinking a forwarder from any version of neogamma will work? im sure i read that somewhere. cheers.

you could use a forwarder mate ive been looking for one myself ive not had the chance to look properly yet though if anybody as one could they post it please. am i right in thinking a forwarder from any version of neogamma will work? im sure i read that somewhere. cheers.

hi

im not sure what u mean by forwarder but some info would be appreciated

thanks for all your replys

a forwarder is like a shortcut mate from your system menu to neogamma on your sd card.

ok mate thanks will u keep me posted if and when ur hear anything?

hi this might be a noobie question but i dont care lol!! but in solution 2 - "Solution 2

1. Start the first introduction video with the alternate DOL(rip it with a tool like wiiscrubber) and watch it. You end in the Wii menu and the game itself doesn't work."

how do you get usb loader to notice the alt.dol i use wbfs manager to copy the games from pc to ext hdd but how do i get the alt.dol on to it to play or am i way off and i should put it some where else lol! "and no silly remarks please lmao"

Back