Wizdom's firmware tools

wizdomhacks

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hey all,
Making plenty of progress with the tools. I would reply to comments on the thread over in the main cable section except i'm not allowed to post there yet :(

Im still looking for folks to help work on modified firmwares for the pace boxes.

Serial programming is progressing as is jtag programming... but im bricking lots of hardware at the moment which isnt helping.

If anyone genuinely needs code snippets or other info to help with the project I am more than happy to assist.

Also making some progress with tvdrive but more on that soon!

All the best,

\/\/izdom

Hiya Wizdomhacks,
I gotta say what your doing is beyond me and would love to participate but would not be of any help to you.

Keep up the good fight and i will look out for your future posts.

Geronimoe

(quote) Wisdom is often considered to be a trait that can be developed by experience, but not taught.

Last edited:
People getting worried about MACS and really a general feeling that the mac changing feature should be disabled from the program.

I think you may have some people willing to test for you.

I think you may have people offering to help you develop this tool.

People waiting for JTAG and serial versions to be released.

Thats all the update i could knock up off the top of my head matey. You obviously have been a member somewhere else for a long time, how did you get into modifying box firmwares?

People getting worried about MACS and really a general feeling that the mac changing feature should be disabled from the program.

I think you may have some people willing to test for you.

I think you may have people offering to help you develop this tool.

People waiting for JTAG and serial versions to be released.

Thats all the update i could knock up off the top of my head matey. You obviously have been a member somewhere else for a long time, how did you get into modifying box firmwares?

The mac changing feature has been removed from most of the recent versions and is not present in the current release.

Would be nice if people would come forward to help a bit, if not helping with the tool but helping with offsets for the patcher etc.

It seems that nearly everyone is waiting for the serial and jtag versions... so far the jtag version is closest to being completed... which isnt much help as the 4000 / 4010 platform CRC code hasnt been written yet (but the crc location, platform size word, and crc calculation details are all known.) also the platform image is packed on newer images... but thats no biggie as most 3rd party images will be based off of slightly older versions anyway.

okay, 17 more posts to go until i can respond to the official thread :)

okay, 17 more posts to go until i can respond to the official thread :)

I'm checking to see if you can be helped along !

Also copied a couple of your posts to the main forum sticky thread

Last edited:
I'm checking to see if you can be helped along !

Also copied a couple of your posts to the main forum sticky thread
ooo look his post count has gone up
nice posting

lol they basically took the 8 posts he done and multiplied em! lolz :)

Back