Tratec FDU-61. 4 way splitter

john!

DW Regular
Reaction score
just a question, can any 1 help pleeze,

i have been given a Tratec FDU-61. 4 way splitter but on it there are 5 connections ,and 1 says input ,.but there is also a big connection above the other connec. that says AC POWER what is this power bit as it doesnt take electric power it had a cable feed conected to it when i got it , also is it any good or just more rubbish

thanx guys

enclosed a pic

cheers

lloks like it should have one mate as it says on the page

Home amplifier

Sold in one package with PSA-1503 power supply and installation materials

yes it needs a transformer then it just uses normall coax to transfer the power. there is an f type conection on the transformer.

lloks like it should have one mate as it says on the page

Home amplifier

Sold in one package with PSA-1503 power supply and installation materials

cheers m8, will have to get back to previous owner for power pack.
thanx dave

cheers m8, will have to get back to previous owner for power pack.
thanx dave

just use a universal 1 and a bit of virgin cable, if your not sure of voltage start of low and don't exceed 12v all the ones i have seen and used of this type have been 12 volts dc.

I made my own and has worked for over 12 months

just use a universal 1 and a bit of virgin cable, if your not sure of voltage start of low and don't exceed 12v all the ones i have seen and used of this type have been 12 volts dc.

I made my own and has worked for over 12 months

thanx m8.,.. i dont really need it anyway just took it b,cause it was going ,..if any 1 needs it pleeze let me know , there welcome to it

thanx m8.,.. i dont really need it anyway just took it b,cause it was going ,..if any 1 needs it pleeze let me know , there welcome to it

john!
The FDU-61 requires a 15 volt 380mA power supply, I'm sure it is an AC supply.
I have 1 somewhere near but can't find it. it came with my FDU-61 which died about 1 month ago.
Are you really willing to part with the unit?

Back