VU+ Solo2 vix_Apollo_078_Lonrisun_Clone_Only

Karl68s

Inactive User
Reaction score
Vix Apollo Build 78
Lonrisun Clone Only

Kernal 3.13.5

Drivers 21/10/14

Working backup of Vix Apollo 78 on a lonrisun box.
This backup has:-

• TS Media
  • TS Panel
  • MGCamD 1.38
  • Picons
  • Various Skins
  • Auto Backup
  • On Demand
  • DLNA Browser
  • Shoutcast
  • Plus More

This image has been running on 2 boxes since 12/11/14 with no problems
If you are unsure of what you are doing do not upgarde with this image.
If your worried about bricking your box do not upgrade.

I will take no responsibility for any bricked boxes or other problems due to using this image.

Use This Image at Your Own Risk or Dont Use it At All

Backup your own image before using this backup.

Do Not Update This Image Any Further

Click the link for further info on how this backup was made.

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/download-vu-clone-images-653/408615-how-update-your-vu.html

I can not stress enough that this is for testing only and could brick your box without any warning.

Download Here >>>>>>> View attachment vix_Apollo_078_Lonrisun_Clone_Only.zip

Thanks for the image. I have installed the image and everything is working great but is the there something wrong with the BBCiplayer at the moment and also is there no 4OD player?
Apart from this, this is a great image. Good work.

Thanks for the image. I have installed the image and everything is working great but is the there something wrong with the BBCiplayer at the moment and also is there no 4OD player?

Nice one karl68s for your work . @liverpoolrbest1 did your box have the v4 upgrade as i think this will brick v2 & v3 boxes if they hav,nt got the v4 upgrade ,now i did,nt test this image so any feed back would be very helpful to DWZ members so they don,t brick there boxes regards dubliner

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it is V2. How can i check?
There is a sticker on the back that says V2.0?
I havnt did any V4 upgrade?

I have V2 stickers in box. Image is safe for this box? I'm must update for v4? Where I find tutorial?

I would also like to know how to upgrade to v4? Cheers.

My box is still working 100% with this image. Do i need to still do the V4 update. I dont know if it has already got the update as i only got my box a week ago. I dont know how to check if it has been done?

Is there any point doing the update if i am happy with this image?

lockeh/tomek07 here is the link to the update. just download the file and follow the tutorial included(click the download link). Use the cable that comes with your box to connect the box to ur PC(hopefully your PC has a COM port, some newer pcs dont. I am going to have to use an old pc to do this).

VU+ and X Website --- DownLoads

I don't think I have a pc with a com port :D will serial to usb work?

BBC iplayer doesn't work for some reason and I couldn't find a 4OD player, maybe something for the next version when I get around to looking into it more.

Thank you for your time in uploading this image,
I was on vix29 .now 078.
I have a clone from china, no led panel on front except for a small light.
Is there more that im missing from the most upto date image 0112 ?

Thank you again,
M

Hi everyone new to this so sorry if i sound dumb at all. ok so iv got a vu+solo2 se lonrisun coming next week and want to flash it with vix gonna try this one on here. i think its got the latest blackhole 2.1.1 on it already will i need to do a bootloader flash on it to enable me flash vix image? Thanks for any help thats given.

BBC iplayer doesn't work for some reason and I couldn't find a 4OD player, maybe something for the next version when I get around to looking into it more.

bbc iplayer stopped because they changed it noting to do with image, same applies to 4od, you can get bbc iplayer working with kodi plugin though

thank you for all, i have vu solo2 se and good all.

Hi Karl68s,
Have you made any updates to this image? I am currently experiencing an issue with the epg(it is currently not updating). Is anyone else having this problem?

Also i would be grateful for a link to the kodi plugin?

Thank you. have installed the image and it's working.

Back