YOUR questions to technomate.

will i need periodic patches while using this TM5402HD reciever on CS.As indicated earlier i have a fully motorized 90cm dish that i have yet to fully exploit.can some one suggest to me the best set up so that i can fully enjoy the benefits of this type of system cheaply?

personally, i would choose a 5402, they also have RF modulator, component outputs, youtube streaming, net radio streaming, and work with all versions of CCcam

you connect your receiver to your router, in the menu select entertainment / youtube, then browse for videos

you connect your receiver to your router, in the menu select entertainment / youtube, then browse for videos

Please guys before i completely bin the TM5300 super plus d and the Humax foxsat hd r how can i put them to good use.?..can these work together and if so how ?
i mean can i connect these to onesingle motorised dish sucesfully? also that i need not use separate dishes or separate LNBs from one dish?what is the function of the loop through connector ?

I have a TM5402hd and over the last few months am having problems on True Movie channels and men and movies, in that the box will not show these channels True movie channels show 30% and under Movies for men at 80% yet on a humax with a quad lnb they play with no problems.
I even changed the cable onto the one used for the tm and they still play no problems, yesterday I changed lnb still they same sometimes a I get the channels back if i reset and do a complete blind scan on other occations just a blind scan sortes it out but not this time .

Others have are having the same problems on 6900 hd

This problem is still ongoing only now am loosing other channels have done a factory reset to Technomate 111 no difference other boxes that I have on the same lnb show these channels no problem so why does the TM5402 hd Keep dropping channels.

I have 6800HD,motorised USALS. I live in in France, and thinking of 5402, but broadband is poor in countryside 600kb and faster speed is a dream for future...

Would like to continue watching prem league, any alternatives please?

Can anyone please tell me if the blind scan stepping frequency for a TM-5402 HD or the TM-7100 HD is customisable?

I think that the TM-8000 HD is supposed to allow the user to select 1Mhz increments or other size increments to the frequency when blind scanning and I wondered if this functionality was also available with the TM-5402 HD or the TM-7100 HD?

Rgds

Would anyone please be able to confirm what the recording file format is for a TM-5402 HD, TM-7100 HD and TM-8000 HD?

My old TM-5200 (non Super, non HD) records in *.ts file format which I use for video editing. However, before committing to a purchase of a new HD Technomate I would like to know what the recording file format is to check if it can be opened by my video editing applications.

If anyone could email me a 1 or 2 minute sample recording that would be really useful as it would allow me to test it out.

Rgds

Reviving this thread--can TM or anyone suggest a prog for edting/playing the .trp files produced by 5402. The HD files in particular.

you can play .trp files with the finalmediaplayer just google for it, it's free just don't take any of the other addons/plugins they suggest
just tested it, and it plays sd and the HD .trp files

or try the gom mediaplayer they have editingtool programs too

I'm using VideReDo TVSuite, and work's very well you can edit the commercials or anything you like

Tony, was that HD you were manipulating??
no I dint try HD but it should work ok, if you use it delete "r" in the "trp" and works great you can always type the "r" back again to play the file back in the TM

Last edited:
Does anybody know if will work the tuner sat from a 6902 super model to 6900 super ?

Back