What methods are you using to watch the football this season ?

2 seperate lines and not a multi line, what's the difference?

In the sense that if one device uses one connection but it could also mean 1 device that can record two channels while viewing a third or using picture-in-picture (PIP) to view 3 separate channels at the same time. So 3 connections means that, you can have 3 channels(lines) connected to their server at any one time. Whether it be 3 devices or one device with 3 simultaneous connections????

2 seperate lines and not a multi line, what's the difference
Multi is a line that can be used on 2 devices in the same house at the same time, if 1 used at yours and the other another address they will ban you
Lets say £10 per line x 2 =£20 used anywhere
Multi line lets say £13 only at 1 address/IP but on 2 devices

Are some providers a bit more lenient than others? My multiroom works at home and away from home on firestick

Multi is a line that can be used on 2 devices in the same house at the same time, if 1 used at yours and the other another address they will ban you
Lets say £10 per line x 2 =£20 used anywhere
Multi line lets say £13 only at 1 address/IP but on 2 devices
I can use 1 line with 2 Conn's in 2 different places/ Ip's at same time.

So what stops me taking a 2 line sub and giving one to a family member who lives miles away?
If you buy 2 x lines then you can
but if you buy multi2 they may or may not allow you to use at 2 different IP address's
if they do then you then you can, if they don't they will see its being used at 2 different IPs and will warn/ban you

Back