What methods are you using to watch the football this season ?

Ferret

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Just wondering what we are all using and your thoughts on the quality.

Myself i still use Satellite even if it is broadcast without English comms id either sync the sat channel with and English radio commentary or there is a plugin or 2 for E2 boxes to do they same thing. Only time is use IPTV is as a last resort.

So what you using ?

Satellite
Subbed IPTV
Official IPTV with VPN Optus as an example.

Any others ?

Official IPTV with VPN Peacock and optus sports and fubotv iptv as a back up
subbed IPTV here. Did see one of the games this weekend on the Peacock channel on it and was impressed with picture quality compared to against some of the other channels.

Out of curiosity how much does Peacock cost? if cheap might sub to that for when the iptv goes down which it will do at some point again. The iptv package I was on for the last 5 years got shut down few weeks back and new one i've joined although has plenty of channels which usually work well but for how long that will last I don't know.

Multisat here with games on 16e, Viark 4k sat opens up these channels fine. My multisat sub opens lots of others with foreign language and it looks like we can use an e2 plugin to import uk radio. I also have full IPTV with all the games should they not be available on sat.

Multisat here with games on 16e, Viark 4k sat opens up these channels fine. My multisat sub opens lots of others with foreign language and it looks like we can use an e2 plugin to import uk radio. I also have full IPTV with all the games should they not be available on sat.
Its a great backup to Satellite is IPTV i must admit.

I only seem to needs to use it for PPV,

subbed IPTV here. Did see one of the games this weekend on the Peacock channel on it and was impressed with picture quality compared to against some of the other channels.

Out of curiosity how much does Peacock cost? if cheap might sub to that for when the iptv goes down which it will do at some point again. The iptv package I was on for the last 5 years got shut down few weeks back and new one i've joined although has plenty of channels which usually work well but for how long that will last I don't know.
You have a pm mate

Back