We Sing games problems ?

gooner71

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi

I have soft modded a wii (4.3) for my niece and it plays almost anything on disc. I initially installed neogamma and that was fine. She started asking for karaoke style games and recently asked me to get we sing robbie williams and we sing down under. I can get them to load ok but the mics arent recgonised using neogamma. I stuck uloader on and forced it to run under cios 223 and now they are recognised ok but when the game starts after a minute it freezes for a few seconds and then the music is way behind the words on the screen?? Also the sound from the mic sounds crackly if that makes sense!??

I also have an older wii - hard modded with a wiikey - its on 4.3 and never lets me down - I can use the same burned discs and it plays them perfectly???

On my nieces wii I have tried adding darkcorp and running through the disc channel but its does the same as with the regualt softmod. I have since restored the original nand dump as I dont like some of the implications of using darkcorp but thats a different story!!

So does anyone have any ideas? I would consider hard modding it - After checking the serial number it seems i need to use some soft of flatmod but i cant find anywhere selling them??? I dont want to go to the trouble of finding and installing if it likely to be a drive problem rather than an anomally with the softmod??

Thanks for looking and all answers gratefully received!!!

most karoake games wont work as they should when using a disk loader as it uses ios249..get them on a hard drive and use configurable usb loader..from there you can change the ios to 222 or one of the newer ios.

Back