VU SOLO 2 Scanning

F7 MJS

Member ++
Reaction score
Hi all installed blackhole backup 2.1.7 image ( ten below ) all ok but on scanning I get all other channels listing canal,,Italy,,and so on how can I stop them all scanning ,,also now got cable channels due to installing a vu turbo tuner don't know if this has any effect any help appreciated thanks mial

sorry scanning astra eutelsat 28e but cant find astra eurobird 28 e not listed any one help please F7 MJS

Last edited by a moderator:
you need to install relevant bouquets/channel lists for the channels your after..as the image your using is a backup image it will most likely contain channel lists of the persons backup in this case sound like they are in italy..if your in the UK and wanting all the uk available channels install Rats bouquets https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/enigma-2-channel-lists-499/398181-rats-bouquets-e2-sd-8.html or from your image plugins menu install ABM (autobouquetsmaker) that will after you set up area etc install your channels.

Thanks for that I have been trying to use rats bouquet s but dreamboxedit wont let me password is not known any advice would be appreciated F7 MJS

Hi you need to find out what the FTP password is for that image/blackhole..
As normally its name=root and password is Dreambox

Default username/password for recent images from OpenVix/ATV/PLi, OpenBlackHole and Blackhole is "root" with password being empty/blank (press return if prompted).

If it requires a password then the person that uploaded the image has set a password and I would therefore ask him/her.

Back