vu solo 2 scanning

F7 MJS

Member ++
Reaction score
Hi can any one help please installed latest openvix image all ok set all setting I think ok area and frequency and so on gone to scan can not get any channels using auto blind or manual not even fta obviously missing something don't know what any help would be appreciated thanks f7 mjs

What are you trying to scan?
What have you got connected to your onboard tuners?
Have you added any other tuners?
If so, have you installed the drivers?

hi abu got usb vu cable tuner attached to box installed drivers for it from plugins installed mgcam 1.38 all ok installed autobouquers and set up area set up tuners a and b and c and tried to scan got nothing not even bbc f7 mjs

Post a screenshot of your tuner config please.

Attachments

• dvbc tuner config.jpg
    dvbc tuner config.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 4
Tip:
You can garb screenshots by pasting the following your web browser. You can then save the picture. Change the IP address to suit your receiver.

Full picture, sometimes does not work when theer is no TV.
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

OSD
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Set you tuner like the screenshot I posted. Then go to AutoBouquetsMaker. In teh providers menu, enable virgin, select your Net ID, then start an ABM scan. If it fails it is likely to be a signal/cabling/splitter issue.

I have put 2 and 2 together.

Are you using AutoBouquetsMaker or are you using AutoBouquets Cable?

Hi abu got autobouqetsmaker and autobouquets but not sure if latter is cable

sorry for my ignorance but did not understand this
Tip:
You can garb screenshots by pasting the following your web browser. You can then save the picture. Change the IP address to suit your receiver.

Full picture, sometimes does not work when theer is no TV.

F7 MJS

Instead of taking a picture with your camera, you can take a screenshot. Compare the clarity of your pictures with the picture in post 4.

Back