Vu Duo + Solo clones now available to buy, just been emailed

is there any UK based Companys that sell these that someone can PM me?

The Vu+Duo They are copies after Dreambox 8000 so why they are complaining about Vu+duo clones :)) i buy clones from china and they are OK you can contact me

Can someone please send me a PM... I want one..... Please

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

seams like there be uno clones soon too

Now these would have to be as cheap as the Solo seeing as new ones can be had now for £239, and with the release of the plug & play Dual tuner next month the Uno will become the new Duo in all sense of the word

Now these would have to be as cheap as the Solo seeing as new ones can be had now for £239, and with the release of the plug & play Dual tuner next month the Uno will become the new Duo in all sense of the word

130 free delivery m8

130...now that will definitly put some heat on the DM800SE clones and up the competition... The solo was pretty crap in my opinion not worth getting one over the DM800HD or SE Clones...

I love my Vu Duo original, best box I've ever owned, eagerly awaiting the new VIX team image, hopefully shouldn't be too far off from some of the posts I've read.

@digi I've actually seen plug & play Dual tuners for the uno and the ultimo, just google them m8 your find em, if not PM me and I'll send you the link.

Maybe Ultimo clone next. Who knows.

Just spoke to a Chinese seller on alibaba about the UNOs the guy says there be ready in a week or 2 for shipment

Just spoke to a Chinese seller on alibaba about the UNOs the guy says there be ready in a week or 2 for shipment

well if there any thing like the duo's and solo's with their increasing failure rate with PSU's etc, i'd stear clear of them for a few months

Could you tell me too where you got your boxes from?
I want to get a Duo too. Have you encountered any problems while recording?

Should I pay by card? I have a Visa in USD,or should I check out PayPal?

False information lads, apparently it's not just got a bit excited LOL

Do the latest ViX images work with the Vu+Duo clones now being shipped or do you have to use older versions of the ViX image?

Also, would £177 be a good price for a clone Vu+ Duo including shipping to the UK from China or are there better deals available from China?

Cdmt
Pimpi

Back