vix vs Black hole

yes looks pretty much the same on the black hole images

well correct me if im wrong but.

grab-1.png

yes i know this but one of the other posts points towards vix being able to do the exact same thing but with just the bottom half info bar and still a full screen image of the channel your on behind you, while still pressing left or right it cycles through the channels AKA like the Sky HD box does. This is the little trait that the Blackhole is missing you have to go into the main channel list with just the mini screen as your image points out.

yes i know this but one of the other posts points towards vix being able to do the exact same thing but with just the bottom half info bar and still a full screen image of the channel your on behind you, while still pressing left or right it cycles through the channels AKA like the Sky HD box does. This is the little trait that the Blackhole is missing you have to go into the main channel list with just the mini screen as your image points out.

yes like most of the image it was coded by andy him self to do this specific task ( like a sky hd box does ).

well correct me if im wrong but.

grab-1.png

How do i get this on my black hole? is there a particular skin i need to use?

This is what i get (usually video in top right but hasn't come out in my screenshot for some reason)
I really want to get this feature working as i find it really useful, any advice is much appreciated.

screenshot.jpg

how do i flash again i've been trying to get a vix image on my box but with no luck do i have to flash a certain image first or what am i missing
i do the usual un rar file put it on my usb stick formatted to fat32 as a vuplus folder within that the ultimo folder
i could not even flash the latest black hole image so i must be missing a step some where
when i switch off at the back and switch back on my memeory stick would be flashing but nothing else happens.

how do i flash again i've been trying to get a vix image on my box but with no luck do i have to flash a certain image first or what am i missing
i do the usual un rar file put it on my usb stick formatted to fat32 as a vuplus folder within that the ultimo folder
i could not even flash the latest black hole image so i must be missing a step some where
when i switch off at the back and switch back on my memeory stick would be flashing but nothing else happens.

Are you forgetting to press the CH - button to start the flash off, that is what should come up on the display when you switch it back on also remember no other usb sticks in the machine onl the one with the image on it.

Are you forgetting to press the CH - button to start the flash off, that is what should come up on the display when you switch it back on also remember no other usb sticks in the machine onl the one with the image on it.
that's just the thing that doesn't come up ,the box just restarts without that option.
Just remembert that i'm using a different usb stick then the last time maybe this one just doesn't work for it.(fat32 too)
Will try the usual one tommorow again when the missus hasn't the telly taken up

that's just the thing that doesn't come up ,the box just restarts without that option.
Just remembert that i'm using a different usb stick then the last time maybe this one just doesn't work for it.(fat32 too)

Hit the nail on the head sounds like its the USB stick

Mine just loads the new image I dont have to hit any buttons ?.

Back