Other Virgin Media Double speed offer

Napster

Global Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If I remember correctly didn't virgin media double our speed for free a while back, is this still the case or have they reduced it back to normal again, because I'm sure mine was doubled to 60mb line but I'm only getting 30mb these days, just thought I would ask before I ring them and have a moan.

:)

should still be sixty m8

bet on the blower.. :)

If I remember correctly didn't virgin media double our speed for free a while back, is this still the case or have they reduced it back to normal again, because I'm sure mine was doubled to 60mb line but I'm only getting 30mb these days, just thought I would ask before I ring them and have a moan.

:)

Just to confirm, they doubled mine to 60mb as well.

Just checked, still getting it !

Just ran speeds test and I'm getting 31mb will check in morning as I could be in the caped period :)

Sent from my Cyclone Voyager using Tapatalk

go to my virginmeadia and sign in with the account holders details. it will tell you which package your getting.

Just ran speeds test and I'm getting 31mb will check in morning as I could be in the caped period :)

Sent from my Cyclone Voyager using Tapatalk

Checked speed several times, still 57-59 mb. Don't know whether capping is on individual usage, or time.

I don't download much, so probably not affected. For my use, don't think I would notice the difference except when testing.

Even faster speeds are coming your way

Virgin Media

Virgin are great. I just entered my postcode on the link above and they say I'm not in a cable area lol. I beg to differ I have tv bob and phone already virmin you set of dumbarses

speed I'm getting this morning wireless laptop

Download Speed: 46075 kbps (5759.4 KB/sec ) Upload Speed: 2216 kbps (277 KB/sec )

so not looking to bad really.

Napster u should get full speed with Ethernet connected

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk

Just changed my router to the bottom one 300mbps and now getting full speed to my laptop will see how other devices get on with the faster speed setting

Wireless Mode
----------------
Up to 54Mbps (best for wireless compatibility) Trade compatibility with older wireless devices for wireless range/performance benefits.
Up to 144Mbps (best for wireless range)
Up to 300Mbps (best for wireless performance)

Back