vip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats 3 yes so far.
Need a majority vote.
There are 237,145 members
So just need 118570 more

Don't forget he would not need that many votes if the poll was started dead on 19:43 on a shrove Tuesday and the year having a zero in it, this would activate the special DW forum rule that only 1.12256234% of the total votes needed would be required, obviously paragraph b and especially paragraph 33 sub section 1a would also need to be satisfied but I'm sure we could iron all that out before the initiation ceremony, @simon123456 do you own or have access to a steam generator iron ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I came to have a look, then wondered how you become an admin, so i used the search function and up popped this thread.... :p

Well, when @Mick and @Rat approached me and said the Sinclair C5 thread REALLY needed an admin I obviously took on the challenge... which could explain why our paths haven't crossed much?

;)

Last edited by a moderator:
yes, yes, yes.

Simon for vip then admin, or at least a " prieuieam member" or a " Modulator"

Good Luck.

nope mate thats how simon spelt premium in post 27 :)

I'm not posting much just now because I'm busy and once involved, I find it difficult to disengage.
It has to be intermittent "cold turkey", or I get nothing done. But, a quick scan now and then, is irresistible, as is this post.

You get noticed mate for things like in depth knowledge in a certain area, posting good stuff etc..

Or, for a consistent lack of either.

Hmm, It's hard to decide who's taking the piss out of who here.

It's confined to anyone who can read, and whose keyboard and brain is correctly configured.

Being as you nominated yourself for VIP, can you give me 3 good reasons why you think that you deserve VIP status here on DigitalWorldz :)

Still waiting...............

Were you searching for 'Prius' ?

Three out of five ?:Biggrin2:

I'm really back from obscurity to urge caution, since I make it six votes so far. A landslide victory will be claimed.
Can we really afford to let such a towering intellect loose among us mere mortals? :FRIGHT:

Does VIP stand for Virtually Impersonating Pinocchio ?

well what can I say been in the hobay sinse the film net days been testing on all sort of boxes no a lot but every one on hear is still lerning no mater who it is thanks for the votes so far regards simon

But that don't tell us what you bring to the forum
I see you ask more questions than give answers to others

Out and about, On the phone

what a baut security then lol regards simon
what a great forum

Personally I feel Mick should hand over the reigns to Simon, he can then make me an admin or mod so I can ban all those who doubt his knowledge :)

I heard you have to roll one trouser leg up to the knee,bare your left man-boob,and do a secret handshake with Rat or MIck...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back