Unable to play wii party

Jimmyb323

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a softmodded Wii, ver 3.4e

I have Neogamma R7, ISO249 (rev17) (bot sure what that means....)

I also have the Homebrew channel and backup channel 0.3g. (wii not connected to internet)

When i softmodded the wii I used loadmii v.03 and wadmanager 1.4.dol and followed a guide (somewhere on the forum) and the older games worked fine.

I also have ios35,36,38,53 and 55

When i try and play the game via DVD (don't have HDD) i keep receiving error 002, i have used generic wii patcher to search the error 001 and 002 to remove them but its not picking any up i have also used wiibricker to remove update patch like i do all my games.

Hope i've gave the correct information

Thanks

James

Search modmii on here and that should fix all your problems mate

Have ran modmii and copied files over to SD followed instructions and have upto date HBC (1.08 with ios58 v24.32)

I also have priiloader installed and working fine (hold reset and menu comes up, with recommended hacks set)

When i try and run game and still receiving error e001 this also happens when i try and run game in neo gamma

regards

James

Have ran modmii and copied files over to SD followed instructions and have upto date HBC (1.08 with ios58 v24.32)

I also have priiloader installed and working fine (hold reset and menu comes up, with recommended hacks set)

When i try and run game and still receiving error e001 this also happens when i try and run game in neo gamma

regards

James

i have posted a updated cIOS249{57} v20 with a wadmanager in the blackops post or you could use yawm from the modmii file to install the cIOS249 this has cured some games that neogamma r7 would not play there is also a new version of neogamma r7 that could help

edogg

i have posted a updated cIOS249{57} v20 with a wadmanager in the blackops post or you could use yawm from the modmii file to install the cIOS249 this has cured some games that neogamma r7 would not play there is also a new version of neogamma r7 that could help

edogg

Thanks edogg, I installed cISO249 (from black ops post) and set in MMM i also downloaded neo gamma v9 beta but still receiving error 001. Do you think it could be a problem with the game (something i need to do before burn?) as other games (peppa pig) are working.

James.

i am only using neogamma r7 m8 i ran it through wii update manager and set the firmware to NO it runs perfectly on 4.2e wiis neogamma r7 or cfgusbloader 60 also from links on here after the cIOS249 update

edogg

Last edited:
Thanks

What does it say on your HBC when you press home to fo to bootmii (top right)

also when you load neo gamma 7 what does it say across the bottom, just want to make sure mines the same.

cheers

I personally use neogamma r7 with ios249 and ive never had a game not boot. install ios249!! (wii party included)

homebrew channel 1.08 IOS61 V22 30
neogamma r7 ios249 (rev20)

homebrew channel 1.08 IOS61 V22 30
neogamma r7 ios249 (rev20)
rs

Cheers mate, my neogamma is the same but HBC is showing ios58 do you know how to change this.

Ran iso in Wii Update Manager and changed patch to no and it all came back fine, so the only difference i can she is the ios on the HBC.

no sorry but it should not make any difference neogamma loads the game not the hbc i also use cfgusbloader to run the game off my hdd now I have done 2 of my grandchildrens wiis and wii party runs on them with no problems

edogg

Back