Tech News UK Court Orders Big ISPs to Block Megashare, Viooz, Watch32 and Zmovie

i been thinking about this, does anyone have a definitive list of which sites are blocked by which ISP's.

as they are effectively censoring internet access, surely it should be declared.. :)
why don't they mention it when advertising?

example:

vermin media, up to 99% internet access
30quid a month lol

i been thinking about this, does anyone have a definitive list of which sites are blocked by which ISP's.

as they are effectively censoring internet access, surely it should be declared.. :)
why don't they mention it when advertising?

example:

vermin media, up to 99% internet access
30quid a month lol

There is no publicly available, official list. Some of the court ordered ones are on the wiki article though: Websites blocked in the United Kingdom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There is no publicly available, official list. Some of the court ordered ones are on the wiki article though: Websites blocked in the United Kingdom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

i have asked in vermins support site if there's a list.

see if i get a reply.. :)

edit:

got a reply, here's the list of sites that vermin block:

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

might be a few worth checking out for those of us that aren't blocked ;)

pity they didnt give us the full url's lol

Last edited:
Randomly tried "front row sports" and worked fine on laptop with Talk Talk ISP.
Been trying all evening to find a workaround for Viooz on my LG Smart TV, but can't get round the block. Can't change the browser to Chrome. Won't allow me. Guess it can't be done with Smart TVs. Dammit!!!!

Another good movie site that isn't blocked yet:-http://free-movie-home.com/

Randomly tried "front row sports" and worked fine on laptop with Talk Talk ISP.
Been trying all evening to find a workaround for Viooz on my LG Smart TV, but can't get round the block. Can't change the browser to Chrome. Won't allow me. Guess it can't be done with Smart TVs. Dammit!!!!

Have you tried connecting by IP address? Use the lappy to ping the website to find out what the IP address is then use the IP address on the TV. It's not a surefire solution but sometimes the blocking is a little half-hearted and works only at domain level while a direct connection goes straight through ;)

Back