TV fraud gang jailed for illegally streaming Premier League games

They had ads on feckbook :rolleyes:

Flawless 2 also known as ‘Shared VPS’, was subsequently launched by Gould, Felvus and Brown after the initial arrest of Gould and made £2.6m between May 2018 and July 2021
Why would you launch another site after being arrested :rolleyes: 🤪:eek:

Did these guys play with the NowTV boxes for a few month?

Monumental stupidity?

probably cause they thought punishment was going to be very little but the reward was so great.

Dont do the crime if you cant do the time.

There was no mention of a proceeds of crime order. Where's the money?
If the guy has done it knowing full well that one day the bubble will burst but has safeguarded his money then it might be a cleverish move.

Very few of us could earn £1.7 million in a lifetime. Being sentenced to 11 years and serving 5.5 years of it may seem a worthwhile sacrifice. If that's the case I would say fair play. However, doing it from his home might suggest he wasn't that clever.

Probably in bitcoin hidden away for when he gets out.

Id be shocked if he does more than a few months.

There are real criminals out there that need locking up.

If the broadcasters were not paying the PL stupid money for Tv rights then I'm sure more people would get legit service but unfortunately its over €100 per month for sports and you get to only see like 2-4 premier league games a week. In the US and most other countries you want watch any of the PL games.

There was no mention of a proceeds of crime order. Where's the money?
If the guy has done it knowing full well that one day the bubble will burst but has safeguarded his money then it might be a cleverish move.

Very few of us could earn £1.7 million in a lifetime. Being sentenced to 11 years and serving 5.5 years of it may seem a worthwhile sacrifice. If that's the case I would say fair play. However, doing it from his home might suggest he wasn't that clever.
I think you do 2/3 of sentences over 4 years, so it's more like 7.5.
Now if he refuses to pay what they deem as proceeds of the crime, he'll do the full 11.

I think you do 2/3 of sentences over 4 years, so it's more like 7.5.
Now if he refuses to pay what they deem as proceeds of the crime, he'll do the full 11.
It will be slashed on appeal, that was a private prosecution once another judge gets a look at it the sentence will be cut for sure.

If you are sentenced to a 11 year sentence then the maximum time you would serve in prison would be 66 months. You would not be eligible for HDC (Tag) if your sentence is over 4 years. If you are sentenced to a 12 year sentence then the maximum time you would serve in prison would be 72 months.
how much time do you serve on a prison sentence UK.

It will be slashed on appeal, that was a private prosecution once another judge gets a look at it the sentence will be cut for sure.

If you are sentenced to a 11 year sentence then the maximum time you would serve in prison would be 66 months. You would not be eligible for HDC (Tag) if your sentence is over 4 years. If you are sentenced to a 12 year sentence then the maximum time you would serve in prison would be 72 months.
how much time do you serve on a prison sentence UK.
My mate had 12 years and did 8?

That may have been the case.
He did about a year inside for contempt of court. Telling the judge to fcuk off and refusing to apologise lol

So much for Sticks and stones if he done a year for that. ;)

He was a stubborn chap but eventually had to apologise. I wonder how long they could have kept him if he didn't??

Back