iPhone Apps TomTom U.K. & Ireland v1.9 - UPDATED 31/10/11 WORKING ON I0S5

Re: TomTom U.K. & Ireland v1.9 - Update [Universal]

Anyone got a copy of TT 1.9 as Megaupload is no longer available, tried downloading via Installous but it keeps timing out

hiya, any chance someone can re-up it please ?? thanks

As you can see I'm also looking for this, just found it on torrent site, do a search in google.

HTH

im just uploading this to Rapidshare lads will have a link in 20 mins or so which ill put here

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

why are they showing 1.9 (recracked) had the 1.9 from months ago working on 5.0.1 ?

people were having issues mate with the 1.9 , i had 2 download 2 versions before i got it working

how do i load this on my phone? app sync into where?

i just synced to my phone and its now in as it shows the icon, but when i press the icon it tries to start then goes back to normal screen,anyone else having this problem?

Last edited:

how do i load this on my phone? app sync into where?

i just synced to my phone and its now in as it shows the icon, but when i press the icon it tries to start then goes back to normal screen,anyone else having this problem?

once u have downloaded this , transfer it to your itunes library,and then sink your device , you will need a jailbroken idevice and have Appsync 5.0+ installed from cydia, cydia.hackulo.us

i have all of the above and it just tries to start up then goes back to the home screen

its installed on to my iphone 4s,

I must admit I had this working fine on iphone4, until I updated to 5.1. It was doing just what your saying. Don't know what I did but it's working now. I deleted it from the phone, restarted the phone, connected it to computer, then double clicked the .ipa file. This loaded itunes and it installed from there and is now working. Strange...

mines fine but l did install using iTools tho ?

Attachments

• iTools.zip
    2 MB · Views: 32
Last edited:

If I'm honest having used TomTom, CoPilot and Navigon of them all TomTom is the worst, with Navigon being the most up to date and accurate (and also a lot more user friendly with directions)

mine did ?

done this and still getting just the tom-tom logo up and then back to home screen.......Dam it lol

If you haven't already and your on 5.0.1 untethered jailbreak then download the latest redsnow and rejailbrake (uncheck install cydia) as there was a fix for a lot of apps that crash back to the springboard.

i have the iphone 4s so i have to use the absinthe jailbreak so i don't get a choice, but anyways restored phone to start from scratch and still the same

Are all you're cydia apps up to date?
Strange one.

EDIT...
Found on another forum...
"Before installing the ipa open it with winrar and completely delete the SF_Info folder (not just the files in it) and then it works :)"

Worth a try maybe?

Last edited:
ok sorted it, deleted it and downloaded another copy from pirate bay and now working,might of had a corrupt file

here linky

h**p://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6970818/TomTom_UK_and_Ireland_ver._1.9.ipa

Last edited:
Back