TM800-DWiQ-03-07-11

You can record 2 SD channels on the TM800, provided thet are on the same TP. When a recording starts you will find most entries in your channel list greyed out with only those on the same TP still bright white. You can view or record those, but if one is an HD channel you will get severe pixelation of the image.

Has anyone else experienced a comnplete loss of signal with this image. 99% of the time this image works perfect. Other times I completely lose the signal. If I change the channel the signal comes back. Everything was working fine before I changed the image but I dont really want to change back as I quite like this image. Any ideas??

Honest and blunt answer "NO"

Have a go with the new image released today - not DW' erfied yet but worth a go

i wont have time to DW-ise the new image from its current state, the source hasnt been updated with any new changes yet. i have things planned for this weekend (one being a fancy dress pi$$ up to try out a new suit :proud:) so if anything, one may be sorted towards the end of next week

That's another great learning for me !! Thanks Jimux ..and all the other really helpful members on this forum :Cheers:
You can record 2 SD channels on the TM800, provided thet are on the same TP. When a recording starts you will find most entries in your channel list greyed out with only those on the same TP still bright white. You can view or record those, but if one is an HD channel you will get severe pixelation of the image.

the source code was updated with the latest changes this afternoon, so after the weekend ill sit down and make a DW-ised version of the latest release (14/7)

Back