Tit2 Problem?

gooner71

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi all

Got a box Sammy box off a mate with a tit2 card in it - waited for it to update - it didnt for ages so I banged the latest keys in manually - after about 15 mins it bombed out and I checked the keys - they had changed as I expected so I knew the emu files were out of date. So far no drama!!

Used my Infinity unlimited to erase the card and try to reload the new emu files - it does read ATR - Authenticate - Erase Application - Restore Loader - then fails on the next Authentcate??

I also tried using titanium 1 and 2 loader and it sees the card and os - but fails to write the flash so it reports?

Now this card was working perfectly - it has an atr and os but it just wont write the new emu files (or old ones again as ive tried this too)

Any ideas??

never done a tit2 m8 but have read that you may need to erase the card a couple of time before rewriting
hope this helps

Problem solved - Had to use titanium 1 and 2 loader version 2.0 - all other loaders including the infinity usb program wouldnt work - also had to tick the fast write button on the program!!

Worked a treat just wanted to post this incase anyone has any problems

Back