TGB 302 SPORTS Wont Start

TGB302

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi

I was riding not so long ago and the moped stop on middle of the road, no lights or anything moped turned off completely.. And since then has never been able to start so i checked the piston and i seen the piston rings was worm off.

Basically recently i purchased gaskets from eBay and replaced with new ones and my scooter wont start, i have charged my battery indicators n back light are working but i have noticed that no fuel are reaching the fuel filter some how.
I have done this while checking the process of the fuel on the fuel filter and still no fuel reaching the fuel filter, i have checked and all the lines are connected to the right place.
I try electric start and it just makes a loud noise.

I had problems with the piston being wrong sized that wouldn't fit on the small end bearing so i had to send it back they took a while to send the new piston back, so last week the piston arrived and i fit the piston and all good, also i ordered a new fuel vacuum where the lines goes to the carburetor, today i cleaned the carburetor so i tried starting the moped and did not start, looks like it has air compression as my finger pops, and i charged my battery over night and still not the problem. The petrol are reaching the carburetor as i cleaned it i seen there was petrol there. i have also checked the spark plug and is okay, i also tried by putting some petrol into the spark plug hole to see if it started but still didn't anyone has any idea?

I have checked all wires and they are all connected as they should be.

I have just checked the spark plug and the spark plug fails to spark sometimes when i am doing electric start and makes that noise from the video you can see, but i am trying to do kick start it will start sparking the blue sparkles. ( Tomorrow i will pick a spark plug and see if makes any change. )

Video here for you guys too see if you can help me out: [video]http://s1289.photobucket.com/user/CVUnitTV/media/20121202_125453.mp4.html[/video]

Back