Terrestrial HD channels disappeared

njs1982

Inactive User
Reaction score
Good evening.

I am relatively new to using a dreambox, but I noticed today that a lot of my terrestrial HD channels had disappeared from my channel list - showing the message 'tune failed'. These included BBCHD, BBC2HD and ITVHD.

I did a new channel scan and it only finds 849 channels, compared to well over 900 last time round.

The box is a DM800HD.

Advice/help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Good evening.

I am relatively new to using a dreambox, but I noticed today that a lot of my terrestrial HD channels had disappeared from my channel list - showing the message 'tune failed'. These included BBCHD, BBC2HD and ITVHD.

I did a new channel scan and it only finds 849 channels, compared to well over 900 last time round.

The box is a DM800HD.

Advice/help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Some thing is not right here with your question becuase you would never scan in 849 channels via an Ariel which is terrestrial.

So i take it you mean a scan off a sat dish but youve lost some FTA channels

If so try scanning with a new satellite.xml you can make that here

satellites.xml generator / transponder .ini generator

Or just transfer a upto date channel list like Rats or catseye settings.

Some thing is not right here with your question becuase you would never scan in 849 channels via an Ariel which is terrestrial.

So i take it you mean a scan off a sat dish but youve lost some FTA channels

If so try scanning with a new satellite.xml you can make that here

satellites.xml generator / transponder .ini generator

Or just transfer a upto date channel list like Rats or catseye settings.

Thanks for the reply.

It's off a Sat dish and yes, I've lost some FTA HD channels.

I've updated channel listings and the scan brought up 867 channels, rather than the previous 849. Unfortunately, the FTA HD channels (BBC, BBC2, ITV) still didn't show in the listings. However, Channel 4 does.

Back