Missing channels 30/05/13

silvershadow21

Inactive User
Reaction score
Morning guys, noticed this morning that I have some missing channels on my bouquet list. First noticed the regional stv hd missing from the Scottish variations bouquet, and the noticed some other channels missing from various others. The channel number is still there, bit when you select it, you get *tune failed *.
I am running rats current channel updater.

Anyway, done a manual rescan, and it found the missing stv hd, and put it back in the Scottish variations bouquet, it worked ok first time, but when I exited the bouquet list and went back in, selected it again, once again I got tune failed,.

Any ideas.?

Running a working open pli3.0 image , on dm800se original box.

Cheers

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Morning guys, noticed this morning that I have some missing channels on my bouquet list. First noticed the regional stv hd missing from the Scottish variations bouquet, and the noticed some other channels missing from various others. The channel number is still there, bit when you select it, you get *tune failed *.
I am running rats current channel updater.

Anyway, done a manual rescan, and it found the missing stv hd, and put it back in the Scottish variations bouquet, it worked ok first time, but when I exited the bouquet list and went back in, selected it again, once again I got tune failed,.

Any ideas.?

Running a working open pli3.0 image , on dm800se original box.

Cheers

Hi mate i think they may have moved or something as i am missing itv central HD,just get tune fail.??
running same as you.

edit: just done a full automatic scan/tune and all back..all as it should be .

Last edited:
Hi mate i think they may have moved or something as i am missing itv central HD,just get tune fail.??
running same as you.

edit: just done a full automatic scan/tune and all back..all as it should be .

Hi mate,

Yes done the rescan myself, and looked like the channels had been moved, but the weird thing is, the one in particular which is stv hd. After the rescan, if I go into the bouquet and select the channel, it works ok, coming out the bouquet and going back in, if I reselect it again, it get tune failed again

Weird one.

Tom

just doing a scan now as I noticed a couple of music channels have now moved around
will look at what other changes there are and update asap

Hi mate,

Yes done the rescan myself, and looked like the channels had been moved, but the weird thing is, the one in particular which is stv hd. After the rescan, if I go into the bouquet and select the channel, it works ok, coming out the bouquet and going back in, if I reselect it again, it get tune failed again

Weird one.

Tom

umm a few more have gone AWOL discovery hd as well..must have had a shuffle.

I too noticed these channels moved
I just wish sky would stop doing this

This is just the natural progression mate of channels coming and going. Things are always go by to be moved around by the likes of sly , in the longer terms, It Probably means more channels for us...
A rescan will eventually fix any probs.

The beauty of this support forum is, everybody contributes to helping each others problems. Thus this why it's the best support forum out there.

Tom

Thought i was missing a few music channels but a rescan sorted it out.

had the same problem as you silver shadow.. stv Hd did the off then worked after a manual scan..
redid the bouquets and now its not working again.. maybe do a full rescan..

Back