T & K brackets with motor

StuDaBear

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi guys I have a 1m gibertini with a dark motor, its currently on a 18" dish mount bracket. I paid to have this fitted quite some years ago. Earlier in the year I had to replace the motor. I need to re align it all as signal and quality are not great even on 28.2e and I can't get all the sats that I previously could. I have a satlink meter now that will tell me signal and quality, transponders and sat etc. The current bracket is deffo not plumb as I can't get 30w or 39e

So the plan is to fit T&K brackets with a pole between them to attach the dish and motor.

Do any of you knowledgeable people know if I can use 12" T&K brackets with a 1m Dish or should I go with 18" brackets like the current bracket.

Sorry for the essay.
Thanks in advance.

I've got some heavy duty T & K brackets I made myself you can have that I used for my motorised dish(if you're local to Bury/Radcliffe/Whitefield area)

Thanks for the very kind offer, I'm about 1 hour away, I think I will be as easy buying some.

Looking at the listing on ebay I reckon I need to go with the 18" brackets just to be on the safe side.

Find a local welding shop and get some made out of angle iron might work out cheeper and better then fleabay ones

sent from 2 tin cans and some string

Galvanized with fixings and the pole to go between and the clamps, delivered for £29.99 so not a bad price for a few clicks of a mouse.

I would post a link but can't remember if we are allowed to link ebay items?

Back