Switchover to Nagra 3

l have to say its a good thing if the sub boxes dont work . it will take the pressure of us dreambox users .,. l bet v/m hate there boxes being used more that dreams because of the extras u get

I suspect it would have to be something other than a season interface. A standard season interface cannot be used as an interface to a card slot. Thats not what its for !

You would need something more akin to a logger but it would have to be bi-directional. Afaik, there's nothing presently available in the UK to handle this function (unless you build/program it yourself).

yes and no you need the season interface to link the receiver and the pc to the emu as what i have said in my post i only said it can be done as it has been done with old sat receivers so if the sat team that did it wanted to add cable receivers with test to make it work but and i say but you would need to have a pc running to make it work so the receiver could link to a server with this emu running

Last edited:
yes and no you need the season interface to link the receiver and the pc to the emu as what i have said in my post i only said it can be done as it has been done with old sat receivers so if the sat team that did it wanted to add cable receivers with test to make it work but and i say but you would need to have a pc running to make it work so the receiver could link to a server with this emu running

This method is similar to sssp where the receiver is connected to the PC via r232 cable. The software such as wsp or SSSP_CCCam running on the PC acts as an emulator to decrypt the channels from the server.

Have not looked at it in a long time but I think you can use the wireless seaon now but would be a lot of work to set up when you can just get a receiver that will do the lot but if you like playing about or don't have the money to buy a c/s receiver then it would be the road togo down that is if they were to added it

The data bit rate on most UK Nagra cable boxes is incompatible with most PC's unless you start modifying the the serial port Xtal. Thats pretty much why we cant use a serial port for this kind of thing and why we use a parallel port logger instead.

If you really want to do what you say, then you'd probably be better off with a device with a small micro and an ethernet port (something like one of the Mega128/256 type processors would be ideal) and then program it to run as a standalone CS client. It shouldn't be that hard to do and no noisy PC needs to be connected.

Last edited:
The data bit rate on most UK Nagra cable boxes is incompatible with most PC's unless you start modifying the the serial port Xtal. Thats pretty much why we cant use a serial port for this kind of thing and why we use a parallel port logger instead.

If you really want to do what you say, then you'd probably be better off with a device with a small micro and an ethernet port (something like one of the Mega128/256 type processors would be ideal) and then program it to run as a standalone CS client. It shouldn't be that hard to do and no noisy PC needs to be connected.

Would it be possible to use VM boxes to cardshare by running linux software on them since they have an ethernet port. I know this has been done with the Thomson Sky HD receivers and they can be made to cs now.

That other forum offering c/s on nagra 3 for VM is talking balls.

Would it be possible to use VM boxes to cardshare by running linux software on them since they have an ethernet port. I know this has been done with the Thomson Sky HD receivers and they can be made to cs now.

there was if im right in thinking people working on the firmware of cable receivers before some tool that you could use to changes different things on the receiver do remember the person saying they could change the receiver in to the likes of a d-box so im sure they might be able to change it to c/s

Last edited:

know what your saying but was only going by the software i have seen that works for a lot of the old sat receivers and cams and lets you run the software to c/s or update keys off providers that is hacked also lets you log and do other stuff there is alot of people use it and has lots of updates but as you say most people would not want a pc running in the back ground

Last edited:
does anyone really believe deep down that n3 f/w or card share is every going to be a possibility , 3 years and above in the usa and not cracked and a year in ireland and no crack ?

think its time for a reality check ..

as soon as the new card hits the carpet just update your service or add a few boxes , most of us have had years and years of the cheapest service and its over

its pay back time

across the water they are using slingers to cs with Di$h Network recievers
can this not be done over here ? has anyone tried or is it not an option ?

attached is a FAQ on slingers that are being used

@ smirnoff_rules some n3 cards can be shared polsat with rsa key and boxkey under newcs+mgcamd also german card can be shared so dont see why the uk card cant be shared as for being hacked you will never know

was sure i know some one that uses one of them for the son who is in the states has a box in his spare room just set up for it ill have to check that out

and just to say that the slingers are all off line seems that dish/bell where able to go after the cards that where used in so called offshore private servers.

does anyone really believe deep down that n3 f/w or card share is every going to be a possibility , 3 years and above in the usa and not cracked and a year in ireland and no crack ?

think its time for a reality check ..

as soon as the new card hits the carpet just update your service or add a few boxes , most of us have had years and years of the cheapest service and its over

its pay back time

well i believe deep down that n3 in the uk will be done for c/s as for getting cracked . there is diff types off cracks .

1: do you mean will we be able to read and write the way we did with nagra 1
the answer is no

2: do we think that the card will be dumped using are un modded glitchers/unloopers.
the answer is no

3: will it ever be dumped maybe using a modded unlooper/glitcher.

the answer is maybe only time will tell.

3: will there ever be a dump off the rom from a rom 180 posted on the net

the answer is depends if some one pays enough to have the chip dissected layer by layer to get to the code and dump it . cost a lot off money and time .
but then that depends on a few things happening .
1: the proviers shut down c/s
: 2 the fta box makers want to spend the money to pay some one to do it .

viewsat is the usa thought they had some one to to do that for them he provided them with so called pictures off the stripped card and was suppose to be dumping it . but turned out he was working for the cyber fraud squad (part off the fbi) and mr viewsat got caught and charged along with some off the coders. but then im sure some on here already knew that .

tr

I must say those of you that keep saying people are moaning and people are greedy and all the other stuff thats been said, I think you need to take a look at yourselves. Quite a few of you have modded units too! if something is going free I would say 99.9% would try it. When I first joined this forum, it was all about modding and I would say at a guess say 90% of members on here at that time was looking for info to mod their units. Some of us STILL paid something to the vermin (basic package or BB). I can only speak for myself here but if the packages were cheaper, I would probably never have thought to look to mod units. If it was offered then yes I would have gone for it but I still think I would have kept my subbed unit just as I've done up to this day, the only difference would be the actual package.

well i believe deep down that n3 in the uk will be done for c/s as for getting cracked . there is diff types off cracks .

1: do you mean will we be able to read and write the way we did with nagra 1
the answer is no

2: do we think that the card will be dumped using are un modded glitchers/unloopers.
the answer is no

3: will it ever be dumped maybe using a modded unlooper/glitcher.

the answer is maybe only time will tell.

3: will there ever be a dump off the rom from a rom 180 posted on the net

the answer is depends if some one pays enough to have the chip dissected layer by layer to get to the code and dump it . cost a lot off money and time .
but then that depends on a few things happening .
1: the proviers shut down c/s
: 2 the fta box makers want to spend the money to pay some one to do it .

viewsat is the usa thought they had some one to to do that for them he provided them with so called pictures off the stripped card and was suppose to be dumping it . but turned out he was working for the cyber fraud squad (part off the fbi) and mr viewsat got caught and charged along with some off the coders. but then im sure some on here already knew that .

tr

Well said mate. The only way into the cards at present is to strip the layers off it and acid clean the card to get the required info. This as you said will costs a lot of money and requires the use of a lab.

The old glitching method won't work anymore as it sends the card into a loop if glitching attemps are made due to the anti glitch protection the cards have. This no doubt will put an end to the idea of having a mosc and if the N3 hack is released publically you can expect an emu only.

Last edited:
Well said mate. The only way into the cards at present is to strip the layers off it and acid clean the card to get the required info. This as you said will costs a lot of money and requires the use of a lab.

The old glitching method won't work anymore as it sends the card into a loop if glitching attemps are made due to the anti glitch protection the cards have. This no doubt will put an end to the idea of having a mosc and if the N3 hack is released publically you can expect an emu only.

I think this thread deserves a bump

Any updates on the situation?

As to date the only way is to CS for N3 and not many are sharing there card,
Unless they get Sly in return as Cs is only really fair for sat recievers as you pay for your package and swap for another sat package, On cable 1 person pays and share for what in return? nothing

Not quite CS is it.

i think the "big gun" has shown how to get rnd the anti-glitch, light sensors e.c.t ............................its not the security m8 its the money ..ur looking @ about £250.000 per dump ,

Back