spiderbox is a server

When you have a little more experience with c/s you will understand that newcs can share to CCcam. Sharing with the spider server just requires that you learn how to give your friends an N-line instead of a C-line.

Once you know that, you will find that the newcamd setup for clients is a lot easier than setting it up in a dreambox or similar receiver.

But you DO need to learn a little.

thank you for your advice
however i did not find that setting up the eagle box any problem what so ever
but a question for you, all my peers on the eagle box are using cccam
perhaps you will be so kind to explain how a cccam user can give me a nline ??
so i dont lose any shares although i can send a nline to them, im sure they would very much like to continue using my local as much as i would like to continue using thiers.

I look forward to perhaps a decent tutorial from you, i have been advised i DO need to learn a little any and help is more than welcome

the point of my post was that other stb's using same chipset as the spiderbox use enigma 2 open source linux and perhaps the spiderbox could have had its firmware written simular

anyhow im sure to you could google and LEARN a little to !!!

Last edited:
thank you for your advice
however i did not find that setting up the eagle box any problem what so ever
but a question for you, all my peers on the eagle box are using cccam
perhaps you will be so kind to explain how a cccam user can give me a nline ??
so i dont lose any shares although i can send a nline to them, im sure they would very much like to continue using my local as much as i would like to continue using thiers.

I look forward to perhaps a decent tutorial from you, i have been advised i DO need to learn a little any and help is more than welcome

the point of my post was that other stb's using same chipset as the spiderbox use enigma 2 open source linux and perhaps the spiderbox could have had its firmware written simular

anyhow im sure to you could google and LEARN a little to !!!

Wich other Box use same Chipset like Spiderbox and have enigma 2 ? lol

hi bobi does the spider use chipset STi7101 ???

i see no reply not surprised the quote of chipset came from the horses mouth or hand on other forum

the QBOX HD Mini COMBO LINUX BOX uses same google it LOL:banana:

i see no reply not surprised the quote of chipset came from the horses mouth or hand on other forum

the QBOX HD Mini COMBO LINUX BOX uses same google it LOL:banana:

AND !??

If they use same chipset mean Spider has very Good Chipset...actaully spider will use the next version in future STi 7111...

But I have base Spider in somethink NEW not copy thinks and impliment ENIGMA2 or copy Enigma2 with half options to works....

Do not forget Enigma 2 with a lot of bugs i do not like to have in spider...even enigma 2 is dificult to be used for You and me ,imagine for normal members...

This Bgg Mith of ENIGMA 2 soon will be fineshed...

You never know what spider can do in future....Thinks will come one by one....wait and see.

About Q box i know haw Good that works with Implimeting Enigma2...i have one from 3 months agou...from my Friend Ricardo...

When he will Implement all and finished all bugs i can seell you box haw many you like...lol

This one is in my hand now...

Ok now can we go back to the TOPIC

SPIDERBOX and about Q box open new thread some where else,not advertise to SPIDERBOX section..

Bobi any news on a fix for 2.13 and 2.14?

We are Working on IT...

2.13 and 2.14 as well....but we been very very busy implimeting a lot of new futures ....and same time we are implimeting even new chanels like D+ even HD channels Astra1 and after that MEO in Hispasat all HD channels..

Litle patince and all will be done...

A lot of peole dont care for more channels Bobi, nice and all that it is.
A fix for 2.13 and .14 is what is called for next

Given this can now act a server can anyone confirm if they have managed to successfully use this to read and share a sly card? If so, is it c.c.cam 2.11 or 2.12 that you are using? Only looking to share to two other linux boxes in my kids rooms.

Thanks in advance.

Given this can now act a server can anyone confirm if they have managed to successfully use this to read and share a sly card? If so, is it c.c.cam 2.11 or 2.12 that you are using? Only looking to share to two other linux boxes in my kids rooms.

Thanks in advance.

the spiderbox uses newcamd for its server function and yes it shares a sly card to linux boxes via a nline

Thanks afcoo think i have eventually made my mind up then what box to buy. Is i easy enough to set up mate?

Thanks afcoo think i have eventually made my mind up then what box to buy. Is i easy enough to set up mate?

hi mate if you can set up a linux box then a spider is a walk in the park just read a few of the posts

Sorry afcoo should have made myself clearer. Setting up the box will be no probs I`m sure just wondering if setting up the server for the sly card was straightforward as I have never done it before. I have read enough though so hopefully crack it!

cheers again.

Sorry afcoo should have made myself clearer. Setting up the box will be no probs I`m sure just wondering if setting up the server for the sly card was straightforward as I have never done it before. I have read enough though so hopefully crack it!

cheers again.

hi same applys as per last post
enter user pass into newcamd server section of spider
nline to your linux box
ie N: 192.168.X.XXX port user pass deskey ( 01 02 03 etc etc ) _

Afcoo or anyone else sorry but another question!

As I understand it sharing a sly card in a dm requires you to extract the boxkey then enter this into cccam.cfg as well as changing the speed of the card reader to 53000.

Where do you enter (if required) the boxkey of the sly card on the spiderbox and do you also have to alter the speed of the card reader?

Sorry about the tedious questions just trying to understand this box better before taking the plunge.

Afcoo or anyone else sorry but another question!

As I understand it sharing a sly card in a dm requires you to extract the boxkey then enter this into cccam.cfg as well as changing the speed of the card reader to 53000.

Where do you enter (if required) the boxkey of the sly card on the spiderbox and do you also have to alter the speed of the card reader?

Sorry about the tedious questions just trying to understand this box better before taking the plunge.

hi you can not alter the speed of the card reader in the spiderbox

the boxkey is entered by menu accessory 3rd option down
when card is inserted bottom right press red key

enter your key there

Afcoo your a star mate. You know this box well I doff my cap.

Back