Spiderbox 9000 HD review

I don't get my box until tomorrow, but won't have time to do anything with it until Wednesday. But by the time i load all them patches, it might be June until you hear from me again.

Thanks for your interest witchy.

Dont worry we will still be here. Well I will, just depends if Witchy can remain un pink with the ban fairy lurking in the shadows ;)

You have to load 20 dec patch first as earlier ones had different server info I believe.
So 20 dec patch, then last 1 or 2 patches.
TBH 20 dec then latest shouls be ok and then laod softcam.
Making sure you follow the setup guide.
Do not do sw/data update only sw o you may loase 'Gift'

I am having a giggle reading Rodboys review and witchys as when I wrote mine I was biased lol.
They have reviewed the same as me now and can confirm the stb does what it says on the box lol
Hope you enjoy it lads.

I am having a giggle reading Rodboys review and witchys as when I wrote mine I was biased lol.
They have reviewed the same as me now and can confirm the stb does what it says on the box lol
Hope you enjoy it lads.

Hehe. :banana:

Sorry mate.

I just know that there will be more people accusing both myself and Rodbouy of the same crime in a few days.

Yours is a personal loan box, not a freebee and Rodbouy has bought his so cannot be seen as a biased review surely lol.

Aye but in my case, people have already said that my views may be tainted since I haven't actually paid for the box with my own money.

I wouldn't buy the box for myself as it's a little too simplistic for me as I enjoy all the Linux plugins and playing with different images etc, but I'd heartily reccommend it to anyone who just wants a nice easy HDTV satellite box that allows cardsharing.

i was not the owner, as itwas going to a complete sat and pc novice. So it probably worked out better this way and not the tm as it Would have been a constant headache for me. I also like to play about with the box etc. So maybe the solo for me when it comes out and spider for the weans room

Back