Speed limit to be raised to 80mph

Re: New 80mph motorway limit, 20mph in towns

no one sticks to the limit on a motorway anyway. i see it everyday cars overtaking at at least 90+. What we need is to reduce this

Southpark- elderly drivers clip - YouTube

less oap drivers less accidents, jk of course ;-)

im a van driver also digi and you are right you seem to pay more attention to your surroundings because you have less visual aids. not sure i fancy doing a retest every 5 years though and paying for it . i do take your point though and it does have merrit no matter how much i dont want to do it.

My daughter has just started having driving lessons with a school and when we went out last night in my car she ripped my driving to bits. You don't do this you don't do that omg I have been driving for 30 years. Which just proves how things change.

Been driving 22 years. never had an accident. The times my car has been damaged it was sitting on the road outside my house because some muppet from the council side swiped it (twice) with their wonderful yellow "ill take the o.a.p.s out" bus.

My gf says i drive like a fanny (apparently)

Been driving 22 years. never had an accident. The times my car has been damaged it was sitting on the road outside my house because some muppet from the council side swiped it (twice) with their wonderful yellow "ill take the o.a.p.s out" bus.

My gf says i drive like a fanny (apparently)

Take that as a compliment mate at least your not one of these lol.

images

Back