sly uk gone in six months?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

big-ron

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
i all Ive just had an e-mail from my guy;) saying that sly uk might be gone in six month time due to new card system?? anyone else heard anything.
this part of the e-mail i got.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And finally a heads up to all my members!!!

SKY UK I Believe will BE blocked due to cards pairing with new boxes!!
No one knows if there will be any fix, however the rest of the sats will be ok, so services
will carry on. It is such a big package to lose, and if a fix is found in the end, this will
mean a fix for Digiturk, Nova etc... so fingers crossed!

My guess is we have around 6 months or so before this kicks in as it takes alot of time.

Our new streaming service may even eventually replace CCcam but we will see!

I have run a honest service up till now and am not about to change anytime soon so thought
I give you a heads up. Even if you have used 1 month out of my 1 year service you have still saved
hundreds if not thousands if your on all sats, so regardless there is no losers and is within
your own risk if UK is your main package. The rest is fine for now.

be surprised if lasts 6 months

its the likes of above that has mostly brought an end to it all

"I have run an honest service"

Lol . Card sharing honest?

Not that I disapprove just think its a bit of a contradiction.

"I have run an honest service"

Lol . Card sharing honest?

Not that I disapprove just think its a bit of a contradiction.

As far as running a server goes, he's being pretty honest! Most would offer a reduced rate if you pay upfront for the next 5 years lol :D

was it not all supposed to go off last april ?

Sorry guys this all covered and actively being discussed in the other thread as per my post above,

The OP did not realise there was a thread already so i am closing this one as i have had to delete a couple of stupid/clocking posts already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back