Skybox F3 HD or Skybox M3 ?

got the m3 skybox and think its a great piece of kit. only thing letting it down is the epg

It sure is a great box, found it simple and easy to use and my usuals motor setup is working a treat, but as others have said here EPG is a let down, I never really used it but guess its nice to see next program due at least etc. PVR works well but needs to be a fast usb stick, worked perfect on external hdd, was surprised to see mkvs and divxs playing back but it is limited on some divxs/mkvs with audio not seen to be expected!

performance is excellent no glitchy business of course depends highly what your using etc, USB port on the back would have been alot better though and id say the worst thing about this box is the favorites/channel listing system...
Ajs channel list is the best but does need to be renamed and there are lots of renaming to be done lol

Perhaps if they can improve the EPG and favs slightly this would be a steller top choice no frills cheap box that does it all:)

m3 is ugly looking box...lol, so tiny that when i connect my sat cable to it and various others, its so light it lifts off the tv stand....prefer f3, a little bigger, slicker looking, front usb more convenient....looks sexier then the troll m3..so small you could lose it...i suppose its not evryones cup of tea...operation wise both exactly the same, remote same, been told m3 has a more sensitive tuner.?...ive flashed and set up both, but sometimes both suddenly show scrambled symbol on the premium channels....odd..

Back