SKY HD Channels GONE - Is This The End Of Sky HD and Card Share C/S

Re: history hd and net geo hd gone

Cheers mate..could you elaborate a little or is it just that...been looking around can not find any information.

I'm looking too can't find anything if any 1 could point me in that direction

Sent from my Xolo_X900 using Tapatalk 2

I'm looking too can't find anything if any 1 could point me in that direction

What is it you are looking for because it wont be fixed thats for sure,sd films and sports will go too btw guys

All I have read is that they are pairing HD channels to an original box which will stop cs of HD channels eventually.

As mentioned in an earlier post by someone, it's is hoped that SD channels will remain simply because the older original SD boxes can't cope with pairing to a card. That is until those with these old boxes upgrade to newer ones (whether at their own expense or if offered by $ky).

Info on what is happening, how long we have what is next when hd/sd goes

looks like its the end of C/S just have to wait and see what other HD channels go next

plenty of other choice out there

iptv motorised dish cable cs

just knowing where to look ;)

its not a hack anymore, its an industry

Got my racing uk sorted, Oscam definately yer man lol..

your saying i wont be able to watch repeats again (fook)

Is This The End Of Sky HD C/S?

Sky are coming to replace my original sky+hd box. It's a Thomson one an I've lost most of my hd channels ATM. Until Monday anyway, there giving me a brand new wifi box lol

I asked what's going on an was told they are rolling a new encryption out that the old boxes can't process and they are issuing new cards in the future that also won't work in that box.
Dunno if that helps anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Fingers and thumbs .... Nearly stumps !

Surely to god this will end up with S$y blackening SD Premium too??

Obviously I hope not

SD Premium will go as well due to the ID pairing and as soon as all the SD official receivers are replaced that will be that

They will replace all SD receivers with HD ones whether you have a HD subscription or not, then remove the premium SD channels from the transponders, end of cs if that happens, I know if i were a technician at sky, thats what I'd be prompting for (luckily im not lol) ae just have to wait and see now

Had to come, can any one point in the direction as best options for motorized solutions to go along with my 5402. Will be looking for movies and sports (cricket and rugby)?
Thanks

anyone confirm sky genuine customers also having issues with HD channels not clearing?

Had to come, can any one point in the direction as best options for motorized solutions to go along with my 5402. Will be looking for movies and sports (cricket and rugby)?
Thanks

And me lol

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

anyone confirm sky genuine customers also having issues with HD channels not clearing?

Yea. As above, old Thomson sky+hd and few other boxes.
I was given SkyViewingHelp.com to put box details into an comes up with box saying if you need a swap out.

Sent from my iPhone using Fingers and thumbs .... Nearly stumps !

Might be better off staring a new thread in European Satellite section asking about dishes etc :)

Sent from my iPhone

I tried the sky arts channels HD 1 and 2 and they are fine on the sky box

It's time to start pairing with SD boxes while you can.

Those who are still using their cards in Amstrad and samsung receivers will lose SD premiums as well as HD channels.

Back